Working on working out #2

The gyms are open here in Florida. I have been taking tabata (HIIT) classes for years, but once they upped how many people could attend class, unmasked, huffing and puffing hard in a small room I stopped going. I miss it A LOT. So…I hear you.

Just got a portable TRX, so will try some suspension for my upper body, and maybe restart the 30 day plank challenge.

2 Likes

I wanna do the 30 day plank challenge! Let me know when you start I’ll do it with you :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here is the plank challenge…could start August 1st…starts very low and builds…

6 Likes

Heck yeah, I’m down for that. Let’s start August 1st then cool?

4 Likes

Okay, sure! I know it starts really slow, but by the end it is no joke (at least to this old lady!).

5 Likes

I do walk at home. A couple miles a day. I want to lift weights to keep my arms toned, and my legs, but ill be heading out back on the road soon for work hopefully soon.

4 Likes

Right on! Yeah I saw that it goes up to 5 minutes EEEEKKKKK!!! LOL WE CAN DO IT :muscle:t2::crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

I have done it a few times, I do it every January as well…it is fun until the end of the month. I read a book once it gets up to over 3 minutes!!

3 Likes

A couple of hand weights would be great on the road!

1 Like

A book??? Dang that is a long time thanks for the idea!!!

A couple of pages…lol…those minutes DRAG on!!

2 Likes

I bet!!! I’m excited to get up to that much time and then challenge myself to longer if I can yay!

1 Like

Bless you if you can!! The record is…

…8 hours and 15 minutes!!

8 minutes would be amazing for me!

2 Likes

Holy crap that’s crazy!!! I don’t think I’m interested in that :joy:

1 Like

Holy cow what?!?

1 Like

I heard that the other day too! It was a former marine.
https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2020/2/a-retired-marine-just-broke-an-8-hour-plank-record-and-hes-62-years-old-609812

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. I firmly believe in anything energy based . Right now I am focusing on yoga and meditation but will definitely check out YouTube for some intro to tai chi videos.

3 Likes

Awww…swimming is wonderful exercise. I hope you got heals fast so you can get back in the water.:pray:t5:

4 Likes

Yess… well done. Love HIIT day…
Such a good sweat

1 Like

Of course! Have an awesome rest of your day!

1 Like