Workout playlist & live concerts

Hello :hibiscus:

Help me compile a new workout playlist??? I will literally add any song suggested. Could be something you have on repeat now, or something that you know pumps you up.

This isn’t the extent of what I listen to, but to show you my generes are varied here are some artists I’ve seen live-modest mouse, Billy Joel, Tool, Incubus, Wyclef Jean, Pete Townsend, King Diamond, DMB, Beck, Elton John…I will listen to anything. I listen to a lot of female artists too, I should try to see them live.

Trying to stay away from songs that romanticize addictions, but doesn’t have to be sobriety related either.

Who have you seen live?

5 Likes

Explicit language alert tho …
Get Like Me - David Banne
Thunderstruck - AC/DC
Boom -P.O.D.
Till I Collapse -Eminem
Rollin’ - Limp Bizkit
A Milli - Lil Wayne
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor

3 Likes

Thanks!! Adding all these.

Btw BELIEVE by Eminem is like my theme song for sobriety.

1 Like

I’ve seen Korn, Aerosmith, Puddle of Mudd, Theory of A Deadman, Adelitas Way, The Mallett Brothers Band, Walk Off The Earth, Disturbed, Slayer, Halestorm, Alter Bridge, Black Stone Cherry, Johnny Lang, and sooooo many more! I love live music! Now I mostly listen on YouTube lol. But Missy Elliot used to get me pumped up, so did usher! I would have to try to not hurt myself lol. I have a wide variety of tastes! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh man I’ve seen so many people live. I’ve seen Britney Spears live at least 10 times. That’s probably the most.

3 Likes

If you can stomach trance music I pull up live sets on YouTube and just get crazy. Armin Van Buuren, Martin Garrix, Gareth Emery, Orjan Neilson, Tiesto, and so many more. Oh, and can’t forget Harwell.

4 Likes

Tragically Hip x3, U2 x2, Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, Marianna’s Trench, Walk off the Eath, Bruno Mars, Shawn Mendez, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Vance Joy, Our Lady Peace, City and Colour, Kanye West, Rihanna, and seeing Brothers Osborne next month… this is just my list of live concerts

2 Likes

How was Kanye West? Usually my favorite part of live music is the hearing all the instruments come together and how much power they have. But 808s is one of my favorite albums and would be interesting to see him live.

1 Like

I’ll check it out, and add some to my playlist, thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Haha I love Usher and Missy Elliot to workout to. I’ll definitely add some to the list

1 Like

Is she still performing in Vegas? I’ve heard it was worth the price to pay to see her.

1 Like

Girl - I love me some Thunderstruck!

2 Likes

Yes! One of my favorites, adding it. I kinda want to be A. Young for Halloween :thinking: lol

2 Likes

Slayer…Awesome!!!

Izzy of Halestorm is from my hometown. My next door neighbor went to school with her

2 Likes

That’s so funny, I just added Close My Eyes Forever, the cover with her. I love it

1 Like

Lizzy has the most amazing voice ever!!!

1 Like

I never met her but I’m for sure jealous you went to see SLAYER… 1 of my Fav bands

1 Like

They always have her on our Local Radio station all the time on the “Peoples Morning Show”

It was them, I believe anthrax, lamb of God . Good show! Saw head pe, smoked pot actually with the lead singer lol. Orgys singer signed my pipe as a teenager. Forgot about Type O, coal chamber, rob zombie, godsmack, shinedown, megadeath, chevelle, papa roach. So many good shows!! And I’m positive I am missing a ton more lol

1 Like