Yes or No.. Do you have a Big Book?

I would like to better know who has a Big Book for purpose of understanding and discussion as I get to know you all. I sometimes reference it as well. Prefer to know who will know what I’m referencing
Me: Yes I have a Big Book

6 Likes

Big book, 12 steps and I love to listen to Joe and Charlie.

4 Likes

I like Joe and Charlie. Also Huge fan of Chris Raymer, Bob D, Chuck C, Mark H, Sandy B, and a few others

1 Like

I’ll check them out. like finding new things. cheers.

1 Like

I have an app that contains the Big Book…but not all the personal stories at the back…just the basic text.

3 Likes

I also have the Twelve and Twelve

2 Likes

I have a big book :open_book: and I’m on step 4

5 Likes

AA : Big book. 12&12. AA grows adult. Dr Bob and the Oldtimers. We came to believe. Best of Bill. As Bill sees it. Sober living. One on one sponsoring. Daily reflections. Daily thoughts.

NA : step working guide. Just for today. It works how and why. NA big book. Intro to NA.

3 Likes

Yes i have a big book

2 Likes

That’s excellent your taking the 12 steps. I am a recovered alcoholic. The spiritual awakening removed the obsession to drink. This was the direct result of working the 12 steps. Very proud of you for taking action! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Do you drink and then drug, or do you drug and then drink?

1 Like

Thanks :pray: when I first went to AA I thought I’d never be able to do the 12 steps but it just all came together in time

2 Likes

It’s far more simple than people think! Great job!

2 Likes

None.
Have used both though. Quit drugs 17 years ago, quit alcohol 7.5 months ago.
Got the NA books because they are a little modernised compared to the AA works :slight_smile:

1 Like

No body is going to say you didn’t put the effort in well done buddy :+1:

2 Likes

At step 4 as well at the moment :+1:

2 Likes

I have a big book. I finished steps 4 and 5 just before the world started changing and I’m grateful for that, now that I cant see my fellowship friends on a daily basis. It put me in a good place just before all this happened so I can work on my defects and use more principles on a daily basis. Slow going progress but still changing for the better a little more each day.

4 Likes

So how long are you sober @SobeeDad ?

1 Like

Is that your 3rd time doin it now

2 Likes

I have the dutch version… other stories than the usa edition :slight_smile:

1 Like