Yes or No.. Do you have a Big Book?

I would like to better know who has a Big Book for purpose of understanding and discussion as I get to know you all. I sometimes reference it as well. Prefer to know who will know what I’m referencing
Me: Yes I have a Big Book

7 Likes

Big book, 12 steps and I love to listen to Joe and Charlie.

5 Likes

I like Joe and Charlie. Also Huge fan of Chris Raymer, Bob D, Chuck C, Mark H, Sandy B, and a few others

2 Likes

I’ll check them out. like finding new things. cheers.

1 Like

I have an app that contains the Big Book…but not all the personal stories at the back…just the basic text.

3 Likes

I also have the Twelve and Twelve

2 Likes

Yes i have a big book

3 Likes

That’s excellent your taking the 12 steps. I am a recovered alcoholic. The spiritual awakening removed the obsession to drink. This was the direct result of working the 12 steps. Very proud of you for taking action! Keep it up!

3 Likes

Do you drink and then drug, or do you drug and then drink?

1 Like

It’s far more simple than people think! Great job!

3 Likes

I have a big book. I finished steps 4 and 5 just before the world started changing and I’m grateful for that, now that I cant see my fellowship friends on a daily basis. It put me in a good place just before all this happened so I can work on my defects and use more principles on a daily basis. Slow going progress but still changing for the better a little more each day.

6 Likes

I have the big book na 5/6 edition just about to start my step one.:scream:

3 Likes

No. Not yet, at least.

1 Like

It’s a little rough around the edges…

5 Likes

That’s the one I have. Mine looks the same as i got it 2nd hand. But it still does the job.

2 Likes

I’ve got a big book. Huge book, actually. Never could get through the whole thing!

dictionary_168552845_250

5 Likes

Yeah a few days ago i finished Australia’s 2nd edition of the AA big book. A great read helped me a great deal understanding how AA came about and i understand more about the whole AA and 12 step process way of life now, some horrible but great story’s aswell.

2 Likes

I have 2, and a 12x12 and one day at a time.

Love Sandy B

5 Likes

I suppose it’s ok if they’re a little rough around the edges, because at times, we all are in our own ways.

3 Likes

No, I don’t. :heart:

2 Likes