Yoga chat 2023/2024

True aries affirmations.
Yours Aries :aries:

I went to a yoga class on Saturday and really enjoyed it. It was fairly hard though and I’ve only just stopped aching today (mainly quads and triceps) ! Booked up again for Saturday. Talking it fairly easy as my back is only just recovering.

1 Like

I always forget to post here but I usually do a short morning movement practice to start my day and also a short one to wind down in the evening.
In the afternoon I do a longer one, depending on what I need. Yesterday I did an one hour long for Standing Strength and Stability (There is a shorter free version of this class on YouTube. I really loved it. It was the exact amount of challenge I needed to get out of my funk. And today I do feel my legs :wink:
Yoga really is the foundation of my recovery. Yoga for Addiction: Using Yoga and the Twelve Steps to Find Peace in Recovery

1 Like

I’m trying to start every day with 20min yoga practice. I feel better physically and mentally afterwards.
I know you have your favourite instructors but I really love app called Down Dog and I recommend it to everybody. You can personalise your every practice, choosing how long it will be, what type of yoga, your lvl, what to focus on etc.
Really really good app!

3 Likes

That does look interesting. I’ll check it out sometime. It’s good to mix things up once in a while :grin:

Edit: I downloaded it and had a look at the generated session It really is very flexible and you can edit all kinds of settings. I can see using it when I want something inbetween or cant decide what to do. Thanks for sharing!

Yesterday and today is this very special time of the month where everything hurts and I need Moon Cycle Yoga :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Sweating this morning lol

Starting at 6 am with a nice routine…
meditation, short writing, hot water, getting myself ready, yoga, a walk, breakfast and coffee.

:ok_hand:t2: Ready to start learning now

Trying to work through this series this week :heart:

2 Likes

That does look like a nice sweat inducing flow :sweat_smile:
I’m a bit jealous. Want to be back on the mat instead of coughing on the sofa :joy:

1 Like

Ahw are you sick?
Sorry I can’t follow all the post these days.
Funny, this video posted tonight suggested a very similar practice. Realy like the nico style atm. :heart:

1 Like

Will checkout a new school next tuesday. It is only 3 km, next village, easy by bike.

The teacher is called Horst :sweat_smile::v:t2:

He is very experienced, so I hope it will match.

1 Like

Now I’m really curious about Horst the yoga teacher :grin::lotus:

1 Like

:grinning::sweat_smile::v:t2:

My father was a Horst too :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sometimes it takes few days to day 2 :heart:

Wish me luck for the key user cert test today.
Neurons are boosted, lol.

2 Likes

Skipped day 3, as 4 seamed to fit better to my day today. I like the nico style so much :heart:

1 Like