You are getting old when

One fist in the gold" ?

Sleep deprived?

Ha. I said something or another to my wife about Headbangers Ball. She was like “what’s that?”

1 Like

Pathetic. She knows not what she missed.

1 Like

I was like “cmon Hun. Rikki Rakman? No? Guess it was before your time”

1 Like

When you look at your check from dinner and they give you an senior discount without asking you

4 Likes

@anon46927530
I remember watching the same videos over and over on MTV. I didn’t think it would last, it was so repetitive.

2 Likes

@Frank68
Yes, I bought a coffee at Burger King and charge was only 70¢.:unicorn:

I laugh when I hear that our internet is slow…nope, I remember when it REALLY was slow. And I remember when we didnt have internet so it was a big deal and awesome at the time!

@Donnie_Spiering you did that AOL sound perfectly for text!!

1 Like

I learned to type on a manual typewriter. Ok, the teacher knew I was a fast learner and let the slowpokes use the electric. Plus, I played the flute and had good finger dexterity. His name was Mr. Hand. That still cracks me up.

4 Likes

I am the oldest I have ever been!

1 Like

The highlight of your week is getting chicken breast for$1.69 a pound. Almost 7 pounds for 12 bucks!

7 Likes

You are getting old when you can measure your alcoholism in decades…

5 Likes

I was big man on campus…i had a word processor in my dorm…and you could play tetris on it…kids in college would be mortified with that now

4 Likes

#bestthreadever! Lol

4 Likes

The highlight of your week is getting chicken breast for$1.69 a pound. Almost 7 pounds for 12 bucks!

This is my favorite post of the day! Yes!!!

2 Likes

Your gettin old when you remember gas at or below 99 cents a gallon.

5 Likes

I remember when Marlboros were 95 cents a pack!

Hewlett Packard? We may have had the same one!:wink:

1 Like

Brother. Type writer hooked to a low tech monitor.

3 Likes