You are getting old when

Idk, but I feel like boot cut jeans are not “in” anymore and I still prefer them over any pair of pants🙄. And whatever happened to corduroy pants!?!?

I used to tease my mom that all her favorite shows were on Nick at Nite. “That’s where all the ollllllld shows go!”

One day while home to visit she puts on Nick at Nite. "Oh look, son. Didn’t you used to love this show? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: "

It’s like hearing your fave band on the oldies station.

4 Likes

You go to the barber shop. That will be 10 cents please and 19.80 searching fees.

2 Likes

You remember going a day not taking pictures with a cell phine😮

1 Like

You remember waiting a few days for the film to be developed.

6 Likes

When you look at children playing and experiencing genuine joy and your first thought is ‘life hasn’t had its chance to really beat down on them yet’ and smile at the beautiful blissful ignorance, for once you too were in those shoes. Then realize that child is 22.

3 Likes

The waiting drove be bonkers😂

1 Like

I still use an aol email account. #vintage

1 Like

1st laugh of the day! Thx!!!

You’ve got mail

Ya’ll ain’t old. If the words Hotel Motel Holiday Inn mean something to you, you are old. If you saw Ozzy, with Sabbath, you are old. If your first car had a radio without FM, you are old.

5 Likes

When you have to put on glasses to read this! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I remember my 78 z28 had an 8 track player!

2 Likes

When you used to look at 30 year olds thinking theyre old… then suddenly thats you and you hear younger people saying the same thing!

4 Likes

“Electric Avenue” was the first song you remember hearing on the radio.

2 Likes

You cut your hair like Rachel on “Friends.”

3 Likes

When you watched the very first music video on MTV when it aired for the first time.

6 Likes

When you remember Headbanges Ball

6 Likes

Yep. Wasn’t the saying "keep one foot in the gutter and

“Video Killed the Radio Star” baby! I was there.

3 Likes