You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Lovely to hear from you hang in there my friend it will be better :heart::heart:

1 Like

Im okay to. :heart:well done 13.5 month thats great. Wow. Understandable that you are nervous for that- i will pray for you :heart:

1 Like

Well thank you!! I was around reading, just chose to refrain from replying a bit.

3 Likes

Thats okay just the last time i saw you replying you said you were having some rough days, so was just thinking about how you were doing

1 Like

So sorry :disappointed_relieved::hugs::hugs: thinking of you xx

1 Like

Ahhh you missed a lot then I shared my entire addiction story on here ill tag you innit, you might like to read it.

1 Like

Thank you. I will very much like to read it. :slight_smile:

Was looking at older threads today, hoping that @Hrroberson1 is still going strong.

2 Likes

Ooh! I’ve wanted to write a screenplay but never made it a priority. These days I’m more interested in writing scores than screenplays.

Glad you are doing well!

How are you doing @Charlie_C? It’s been a while and I’ve wondered how you are. Hope all is well.

3 Likes

in your own time mate and everything Jane just said.

2 Likes

@ShinGodzilla

2 Likes

@anon86726034 Kevin, you posted the best elf on a shelf pics. They really made laugh during some tough times around the holidays. Hope all is well with you and your family.

2 Likes

Hello hello. 190 days in. Just kinda working on my mental health. Depression kicked back in so its a lot of going to work and coming home to sleep. But Im a rollercoaster. Thanks for checking on me. I just realized you sent this 14 days ago. Guess i havent been on in that long.

8 Likes

You don’t need to be sober to check in, but checking in might help you get sober.

Just a thought.

9 Likes

@Thirdmonkey

5 Likes

still good to hear from you. Look after yourself. :heart:

1 Like

@KerryS, how are you making out?

@Wesley3 and @Maverick936, how r u guys doing

2 Likes

Hey man. Doing good. Super busy the last 3 days working on my truck so i can get it ready for the road next week. I finished this morning and just relaxing the rest of the day. Its beautiful here for a winter day. How are u doing?? Thanks for the msg

1 Like