You are missed #2 (Part 1)

A little gardening is good. Any time outside is rarely wasted and often good for the soul.

4 Likes

@SassyRocks yes I am so lucky to have a garden, as would not be able to get out otherwise in the fresh air. Not very good at it, but plan to tackle a small area daily.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

A small garden is better than a big one IMHO
Easier to manage and less weeding. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@DuncanNZ are missed

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: but I’m not inactive lol! How are you :hugs:?

4 Likes

@bill_phillips. Congratulations on your 1 year my friend. I don’t know if you read this place still, but I’m giving them this update for ya.

8 Likes

Thank you, Derek. This is great news. I’m so glad for him.

1 Like

gutted I missed you back on here. Take care.

1 Like

@Rosey,

Hope married life is still as blissful as ever!

1 Like

@Pman How ya holding up ??

2 Likes

@AyBee where you at? Miss you… but you also smell

10 Likes

Hey @Gabe.G! :grinning: thanks for asking man! im here quarantined working from home and staying 24/7 with the family, slowly going crazy and bored out of my mind :rofl: but doing good overall, feeling positive. Its hard to relapse now under this crazy situation :smiley:

4 Likes

How’s @Lilemm hope your ok chick x

1 Like

Ha. Slowly going crazy is right!
Glad you’re okay pal :wink:

2 Likes

Hello my beautiful nat I’m still here just not as much as can’t get away from cov19 so popping in and out ATM live to you,be safe

2 Likes

Sending you lots of love x

1 Like

Still here, still sober, just adjusting to this crazy new world. Luckily I have still been really busy with work, need to be better on staying in touch here though. Hope everyone is doing their best to stay healthy and sober.

11 Likes

Good to see you!! Closing in on day 25 here, :ok_woman::raising_hand_woman:

5 Likes

Been trying to catch up on here, but there is a ton to read! I appreciate you reaching out.

3 Likes

Thank you Donna and so happy to see you at day 25. Stay strong and stay healthy. Crazy world. Sending you my best.

3 Likes