You are missed #2 (Part 1)

@Bob123 you still have a profile here so I hope you’re lurking around :wink:
How are you doing man? Ready to come back?

@NewPerspective

2 Likes

@GVLNative … As others have asked … Where are you? Hope you’re ok after that nasty fall…

6 Likes

@C_8 @Mno

Hi folks, I am okay and have a clean bill of health. I have had a throbbing headache since Saturday.

I did ride my bike (using another helmet) Sunday before I was more thoroughly checked out.
This was to get over the trepidation of re-starting. It was very shaky, but I was able to get through a soft ride to prove to myself that everything is okay. To be honest, it was probably not the best idea since I could feel my bruised brain jostling around inside my head.

I walked yesterday and will probably take the bike out again today for another soft ride now that my headache is subsiding.

I have a new brain bucket on order that should arrive this week from POC Sports.
I always order orange since it is visible no matter how dark your kit is.
Probably too much information, but I have an excuse (bruised brain).

26 Likes

I literally was going to PM you, so glad to hear from you and that you are okay. It is acceptable to rest your noggin :slightly_smiling_face: tho I understand the getting back on the horse that threw you. I still won’t ride a challenging trail I almost broke my wrist on…so I feel you there. So very glad to hear from you. Be well.

3 Likes

Glad you’re back and doing alright. Easy does it buddy.

4 Likes

Thank you!!! @GVLNative

So good to hear :+1::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Glad to see you Kyle.

1 Like

I’m doing ok. I am struggling again to maintain sobriety. I can’t leave my house alone right now because my instinct is to go use. But I’m working from home still - staying sober for that at least.

So good to hear from you… take one day at a time. It’s good that you recognise your wobbles, and are addressing them by staying home. My daughter came to the supermarket with me the other day as a precaution… I admit, I was tempted. She was great, she told me she couldn’t stop me, but she would be disappointed and knew I would be in myself!!! So I didn’t, and was glad I didn’t. Stay strong. Tx

2 Likes

Still here just not as often

@MrCade, how are you doing?

7 Likes

Glad to hear your ok-ish :wink: Take it easy, we all know you want to get on your bike as soon as possible!

@RosaCanDo
Not seen you a while.
Keep can-doing

1 Like

@anon13078412 Gareth where you to buddy ,tried you on a few platforms no answer ,hope your ok :pray:

6 Likes

Still here lol. Busy weekend with little guy, and he wasn’t feeling well yesterday but on the mend I think, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: Thanks for asking! :hugs:

5 Likes

Everyone still taking the sober highway

28 Likes

Nice to see you back, Ray!

3 Likes

How ya doing @KevinesKay I haven’t seen you around. Maybe I just missed you.

6 Likes

Look who reappeared… :heart: We have missed your words of wisdom. Welcome back Ray…

5 Likes