You are missed #2 (Part 1)

So glad to see you back Ray! :smiley:

3 Likes

Wondering how Geoff (Geo) is doing… hope he comes back eventually

8 Likes

@Ray_M_C_Laren !!!

Maybe try a meeting, they help.

Can’t help but think of that whenever I think of you.
You done did good drilling that in to us all.
:+1:
Go well, champion

13 Likes

He’s doing well. Not sure when/if he’s planning on coming back. I think he was taking a break until July.

3 Likes

@GVLNative…how is your head doing? Feel like we haven’t heard from you for a bit, hope you are well.

8 Likes

Still thinking of you @Hopeful777, I hope you’re well :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Don’t think we haven’t noticed your absence
Mr. @Englishd

7 Likes

He’s on another thread as we speak!

1 Like

Ha. 192919

2 Likes

She wasn’t active when I joined, but her posts helped me so, so much. She certainly left pots of gold here :pray:

3 Likes

She is pretty amazing and missed.

1 Like

Yes, a lot of people are missed for sure. You may be one of the last originals!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes, I miss his encouraging posts. Hope he is doing well. Come back and let us know you’re okay! @GVLNative

3 Likes

She is doing well, just not active here. We are FB friends, it’s fun to follow her posts!

2 Likes

@MrCade I don’t think I’ve seen you for a bit. Hope you are well my friend

2 Likes

Hey @Salty, et al,
I’m ok.
Funny you should reach out. I just hit 600 today! :exploding_head:

I’m doing OK. Starting to feel the pressure of having to leave again. My surrender date is July 7th, so I’m once again scrambling to tie up a whole bunch of loose ends and projects etc.

The past 6 weeks have been pretty intense.
I’ve been putting a lot of focus on my marriage, which, I’m happy to say, it’s better than ever.
Now I feel like it’s time to reconnect with my sober community, as I’ve kinda stepped out of the rooms for a bit to refocus. Everything feels a bit off, these days. It’s as if everywhere I look there is something broken. I know that’s not true, but it’s how I feel, more often than not.
All that means to me is that I’m not focusing on gratitude enough. Not seeing all the things that ARE going well. So, I’m working on that today.

How you doin?

32 Likes

Thank you @MrCade for your honesty and expressing the importance of staying connected. Wishing you peace and serenity in your sobriety. :heart:

6 Likes

That’s just how I stay sober, man.
Thanks for being here to support it. :pray::heart:

3 Likes

Wow! 600 days is fantastic! Huge congrats!!

I won’t forget your surrender date, it’s my birthday, we’ll surely miss you. Hope to see you around here before you leave

6 Likes

Thanks gang.
@Lisa07
@Conor689908
I’ll do the daily check in from now until then.

7 Likes