Hey you, I’m still on track :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Still sober…

2 Likes

Good to hear from ya

1 Like

:blush:
Feels good to be remembered and missed.
So many new ppl on here :heart_eyes: So many who fight the good fight.

6 Likes

@Frank68 how’s it going, bud? Haven’t seen you in a bit. Hope all is well!

7 Likes

Awesome.
Miss your quirky humour, and funny selfies.
Great to hear you’re still kicking goals.
:+1:

3 Likes

@GVLNative kyle, don’t think we’ve seen you around here lately, how are you?

4 Likes

Where did @Solanaceae disappear to? Hope you’re well!

7 Likes

Agreed! Northumberland calling, where are you @Solanaceae!

4 Likes

Awww hi guys!! :blush::blush::hugs:
I’m still around! I mostly just pop in and out. Life has been difficult recently as I’m sure yous know!
But I’m still here and trying!
I hope yous are safe and well :heart:

12 Likes

So glad to hear! Thanks for dropping a line :blush:

1 Like

@resilienttranskid don’t think we’ve seen you on here in a while, how are you?

I’m good, been watching a lot of tv recently and for my 40 days clean, I bought a lion stuffed animal since plushes help me with stress and anxiety (:

7 Likes

Good to know you’re still here

Thank you (:

2 Likes

@Deadman - how are ya, pal?

3 Likes

Hows it going @Frank68? Long time no see.

6 Likes

Hello You, and Hello all,

I am missed. words I never hear. so very good to see come acroos in the spam of my mail. I have been in and out of the hospital last period. and since the app on my phone did not work and still does not it took even longer than I hoped to check back in. I needed all my energy to keep afloat. But I am here. doing relatively well on the abstinence part. one big food slip out of frustration after getting diagnoses this week. I stick to my spiritual practice and hope to be able to catch up here a bit. Love to you all!

6 Likes

thursday. confirmation of prior diagnosis and knowledge that it is furhter spread then I hoped. So no way back. To put it in my least favorite quote. Het is wat het is… bleahhhh… :wink:
How have you been? I read this article on nu.nl about people working on ships and how after this long time it is starting to affect their sanity as well. are you save on shore?

1 Like

It’s great to see you @Jane.c. I totally understand needing a break. I’m just happy to hear you’re hanging in there during these trying times. :blush:

1 Like