You are missed #2 (Part 1)

@050Nl That sounds terrible! U really have been through a lot lately! Please rest and get ur physical and mental strength back.
@VSue Good for u! So happy to hear u are owning sobriety.
@Mtrav0040 Hugs. It is really disorienting and distressing when u lose that lust for sobriety. Glad u r still reading and hope u find it again soon.

5 Likes

So @JonnyAve never did get back to us about @MrCade. Very disappointing. :confused:

6 Likes

Missing you @Natnat
Praying you are well and hope to see ya on the gratitude threat again.
Bless you.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Messaged :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

@Phoenixfighter it’s been a while. Hope you are good. :blush:

1 Like

Was just about to put her on here! Miss her food creations and Netflix recommendations! @Apes2020

6 Likes

@KevinesKay where are you, how are you.??

8 Likes

I was just thinking about @KevinesKay’s balloon creations…such talent! Yes, you are missed.

5 Likes

@Nursewrachett, you went quiet a little too fast for me. Let us know how you’re doing, no matter what is going on.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Bless your heart thankyou Eric. I’m doing ok thankyou. I’ll see you on our gratitude list tomorrow x much love x

6 Likes

Daisy be looking for ya.

4 Likes

Beautiful daisy x

1 Like

@liv_m thinking of you and hope you are well!

10 Likes

Me too miss ya @liv_m

3 Likes

@liv_m. i think a lot of us miss you

6 Likes

Hello Dragonflygirl82. I’m fine. I have been out of state visiting relatives and unfortunately saying good bye to my uncle who died of cancer. I really haven’t had my priorities set on me for weeks on end. I am sorry to make anyone uncomfortable by disappearing. Thanks to any and all that reached out. I can not return emails due to some glitch with the system that just rejects them that way and I just haven’t been paying attention to this site. So sorry.
Thanks to any and that may have reached out in that time. Donna included
Hope everything has been going well for you and everyone else too.

2 Likes

Glad to hear from you. So sorry about about your uncle. :heart::pray:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks. It was a ton of driving and visits to 3 Aunts a sister and a brother in 5 different ares not to mention the 2 10 hour drives. I’m still tired even after an 11 hour sleep last night. So glad to be home. Talk to ya later

2 Likes

Glad your home take care! :pray:t3:

1 Like

@WCan
Where you at? Hope you are ok.