You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Those are some seriously impressive numbers, Five! Thanks for checking in, I’m glad you’re here and are doing some healthy activities. Keep fighting the good fight! And don’t hesitate to ask for help or support - you certainly have done so for others and you deserve it, absolutely anytime.

1 Like

Thanks @CapriciousCapricorn. Still alive. I thought about saying more but nothing that I think of is very uplifting or appropriate for a sobriety forum.

10 Likes

Good to see you. Just a thought, if everyone came on here and just posted when we had uplifting things to say…none of us would ever get better.

We are like a family…here for the good times and the rough times

12 Likes

I’m glad you’re ok Mitch. I’m sorry to hear you’re having a rough time. If there’s anything we can do don’t hesitate to reach out.

You’re right, Scott. But it’s also for those that want it, not always those who need it. I’m certainly not anywhere on the “want it” spectrum since the start of the year. I don’t want to hinder those that do want it.

7 Likes

Not necessarily a rough time, just not sober.

3 Likes

🙋 hi Mitch!

3 Likes

Nice to see you whatever Mitch. Missed you buddy.

4 Likes

Understood. It is a hard time. However you’re being honest and that is the foundation of well being. I wish you peace and stability as you navigate this chapter, and don’t be shy to reach out anytime you think it will help. Take care brother :innocent:

1 Like

@ifs. @Mychelle how are you guys doing

5 Likes

Heyyy @anon60334405! I’m doing well! This message is so awesome to see.:slight_smile: I’m going to try to check in daily as much as I can on here. I’m still doing my meetings everyday, staying clean and step work. Life has gotten a little busier. I’m thankful for you caring! How are you doing?

7 Likes

Oh absolutely, I figured you were doing great. You’re very positive, which is so awesome. Glad the steps and rooms are working for you.
I definitely need to get back into them myself, and everything is going good. Working on me and doing the best I can. Have a awesome day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Y’alls faith in me, pushes me more. So thank you! I’m so proud of you, as long as you’re doing your best, nobody can take that from you! Sometimes we are our own worst enemies, but don’t be too hard on yourself. I’m my biggest enemy, and even I CAN’T STOP ME!:muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Umm where has @anon89207786 been?

2 Likes

I asked myself the same question yesterday :thinking:

2 Likes

His profile says he’s suspended til November 1st. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Suspended? I wonder if it was a voluntary suspension. Some people have done that in order to limit their time here. But not me! My suspension was well earned lol.

8 Likes

I believe it was requested by him.
You always go big or go home, Derek! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes, he asked for a break, so I noticed it as self suspension, but I guess that doesn’t show on his profile?

1 Like

It just says the time he’s able to come back…