You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for checking in :slight_smile: I’m still sober, but it’s stormy seas for me otherwise. Trying to hang in there.

10 Likes

I road out a few hurricanes at sea. At first sight of stormy seas, we would rig life lines…something to hold on to. Life lines can be rope, wire cable…sometimes even friends on Talking sober.

6 Likes

@Englishd @WCan @anon79808082 I’m back. Spent too much time on here, but now I’m back

10 Likes

@Melvin how you doin sir

1 Like

Good man…busy…still sober…gow are u doing

3 Likes

@LeeHawk hey how you’re doing? Haven’t seen you around last week!

1 Like

@flamestar, Maartje I hope you know everything is going to be alright.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness yes @Flamestar, where has she been. I remember she felt a little rough a few weeks back :worried: (edit: a couple months! Maartje, thinking of you :innocent: )

Also - @Kels. Missing you my Nova Scotia sister.

How are you doing @Bootz? I don’t recall seeing you around the forum lately.

8 Likes

Hope you’re doing well @Natnat. I know you were going through a lot of healing from your recent breakup.

9 Likes

@Barker1985 Tell me some good news in your sobriety quest…

Missing your gratitude @Natnat
Hope you’re good.
:pray:t2::heart:

7 Likes

Missing Jane… cant find her. :fallen_leaf::maple_leaf:

4 Likes

Her profile is gone…:confused:

1 Like

Been so long since she left, but I miss my sober twin Benedictine. I have no doubt she’s coming up on her 3yr soberversary.

8 Likes

Another one that left around then is Daffodil.

3 Likes

So kind to check in on me. I’ve been struggling and not inclined to post. Trying but pretty sick today. Thanks for checking in on me.

3 Likes

You’re always welcome to post here, even more when you struggle. This is not a place for shame but a place for love and growth. One step at a time.
Take your time and come back sharing your experiences :dizzy:

3 Likes

@Hopeful777 how’s it goin’? hope that new job is going well and that you are too :orange_heart:

2 Likes