You are missed #2 (Part 1)

17094 hahah @anon66577191 take that

5 Likes

17099 I am pretty intimidating

10 Likes

That gif is cracking me up. You and Paul find the funniest ones. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@050Nl I miss seeing you here!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@Girlinterrupted Hey Beth! Mitä kuuluu? You’ve been on my mind lately.

3 Likes

@Natnat, @c_8 and @Girlinterrupted. I miss you ladies and hope you’re all doing well.

9 Likes

@Charlie_C @AyBee @Lisa07 I’m here! I’m here! Super busy, good stuff!!! Found myself triggered (I hat that word LOL) by a few things, so just took a little break. It really feels good to be thought of though… Guess you can’t sneak out without people noticing lol…

@M-be-free49 OH! So much fun batshit stuff to share!!! I’ll PM lol

@Dolse71 Not my fault I got a new phone and didn’t realize I was signed out of WhatsApp LOL At least you finally found out I was alive! sorry for the scare!!!

@Olivia Hyvä! Kaipaan sinua, kaverit, mielelläni palata :slight_smile:

and my beautiful @CapriciousCapricorn thanks for keeping me company during my hiatus and letting everyone know I was ok :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Good to have you back! :heart:
P.s. I’d be interested in the latest Batshit Chronicles too!! :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m so happy to hear you’re doing well. Being busy is not a bad thing at all, neither is taking a break. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Ah Beth! You were so missed, but I was glad @CapriciousCapricorn could tell us all was well with you (thanks for letting her know!), and also glad that you did what you needed to do. PM me anytime, lovely! :blush: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

@anon60334405
Have I missed u or are u not about?

2 Likes

@Olivia @Charlie_C I’ll have to do a batshit chronicles update in the daily thread :joy:

6 Likes

@Brookiemonster618 how are you holding up? Losing loved ones is the hardest especially around the holidays. Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts during these tough times.

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you for checking in. We are hanging in there. Normally for Thanksgiving, we would have gone up to my boyfriend parents house so I knew this holiday would be hard for him…especially coming right off the heels of losing them both. But we had dinner with my mom and it turned out really well, just the three of us… He shared warm stories about his parents and he kept saying how delicious everything was. It turned out to be a nice night. I hope Christmas will go well, I know that will be difficult as well.

I’m 790 days sober and my boyfriend hasn’t had a drink in almost 10 months. We are staying strong. :heart:

20 Likes

Aww thanks for the update Brooke. I’m so happy you were able to have a nice Thanksgiving in spite of the situation. Hopefully, Christmas will go just as well. :heart:

2 Likes

Glad to hear it was a good day for you both. Sending so much love and strength to you @Brookiemonster618.

1 Like

@SirOptimistic Danny how are you brother? I feel like I haven’t seen you around. Hope you’re ok.

@TMAC You doing ok? How’s the back??

4 Likes

Hi, I’m doing OK, thanks. Well, sort of ok. Chief is sick. Found out last night.

Just needed a break but probably back now

5 Likes

Awe oh no! I’m so sorry I just read your update. Praying for you both. :pray:t3::paw_prints::heart:

1 Like