You are missed #2 (Part 1)

How is he doing now? Hope he’s a bit better!

@apes2020
April - you left the checking in thread abruptly yesterday, after a “goodbye” post. Talk to us. You had six months. You don’t have to go back out there. Stay here, with us.

6 Likes

@Templar13 hope you are doing well.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen you around @Lilemm…much love to you.

7 Likes

@Gypsyvirgo91 Jayme how you doing?

I am doing good! Been busy lately but busy keeps me out of trouble lol how about you?

2 Likes

@apes2020 How are you doing? Miss seeing your bubbly personality around here.

5 Likes

I’m fine. Just taking time off here. Clean 7 Days. I’m OK.

11 Likes

@anon43625156 when you are checking in we at least know you are alive.

3 Likes

Good good. Busy as well. Been working on trying to serve more - get myself out of my own head, doing something helpful. I do a children’s class on Sundays w a bunch of 6-year-olds. I fit right in :joy: What are you keeping busy with?

3 Likes

@DylanL Hey dude! What’s up? Haven’t seen you here in a bit. You doing ok?

I’m back! Hope you are well! I recovered my account! :heart:

6 Likes

a586d2d1c3f1c44c63e3883d27f9b2e7ca495470b1fd350f075f30f07f466561.0 thanks sam :grinning: I’m good, just going through the robotic motions of the first week. Lots of sleeping, eating, Netflix, lake walks. I feel good.

9 Likes

@IcanIwill hey girl haven’t seen you around here for a bit…hope you are doing ok. :blush:

2 Likes

Good to hear! Hang in there. You know how to do this. Just gotta get through the rough parts. Take care of yourself.

@Seb hope your good! I miss seeing your photos

@Just_Laura @ChunkBorealis how are you guys? Haven’t seen you around in a while.

2 Likes

1abf24fec648ea0d987e4962cbb78b652a65a840a21e2d89835af99058ca3fbd.0

1 Like

I’m here!! Doing pretty well. Back on day 10. Had a little rough patch. Work in December is pretty crazy for me and ski season just started!! Been trying to get out as much as possible. The quarantine has been killing me! Hope you are doing well :heart:

5 Likes

Cool, good to know you’re alive, kicking and back in the saddle :smile: :muscle:t4: Are you guys in lockdown? We’re not yet, at least. Have you been doing any baking recently? :yum:

I’m doing ok. Have had some difficult moments too, especially a few weeks ago. It could have escalated quickly and been down right dangerous but it didn’t. I’m out of the woods now. Got a 1 year extension on my therapy and I’m over the moon about it :raised_hands:t4:

I’d like to say stay safe on your skiing outings but… you probably won’t, LOL :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes