You are missed #2 (Part 1)

ba271579444ffed44abd08e7a3abade4501f06ebbc59e6ff1e0c633b45066ea8.0 no skiing here :joy: sun sand and beaches on the regular :sun_with_face::ocean::eyeglasses:

5 Likes

Also sounds nice!! I’m a winter weather guy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. So happy to get back on the lift!!

8 Likes

@Clarity Haven’t seen you around in a few days, Sarah. Hope you’re well. :grinning:

6 Likes

@LuluJo I haven’t seen you for a while? Hope you are fine! Any idea how Joost/ @050Nl is doing? Miss him too around here. Take care the both of you! :heart:

6 Likes

Oh my. I only just joined here, I know noone, but reading thru these lists brought a few tears.

If you relapse, if you have one or a few or fall right all the way back in… DO NOT LEAVE. Don’t hang up your forum coat and leave, stay here and let us know what’s going on.

xxxxxxxXxxxxxxx

5 Likes

@pants
@ShinGodzilla
@anon84416494
@Nullcorp

5 Likes

@geo? Geoff where did he go

2 Likes

Hell yeah where did he go??

1 Like

Deleted his account? Is there any left message explaining his reasons? Although he don’t need to, I would’ve like to thank him and wishing him the best. Wow that’s a loss for this community .

2 Likes

He definitely likes to take breaks every now and again. I’m sure he will be back.

1 Like

I miss his pearls of wisdom and advice. Please let him know I wish him well.

2 Likes

Yeah tell him I miss his swift kicks to get my ass in gear

4 Likes

Thanks, Geoff is always giving and not asking any thing thing back. :+1: :pray:

2 Likes

Me too! tell him I’m thinking of him.

2 Likes

I am sober! Just taking a break… but Ive still been reading the check ins the last couple days trying to catch up. But now gonna take another break… lol. I was afraid I was addicted to this app. Not a bad addiction to have. :joy: But in realizing this I am just cutting back a bit for a while.
I miss everyone though.

15 Likes

I’m in that head space now, too. Stepping-back.
Hope you and your mini me have happy holidays!

7 Likes

Glad you’re doing well. :grinning:

1 Like

Stay strong
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Hi @Charlie_C Im holding up… My mom still at the hospital, she is negative of C19 but I’m possitive, I’m trying to been strong and I hope everything gets better, she is not good and has affections on her lungs, I just want to wake up of this nightmare, my ex broke in to my house of Friday and the police took him, he hit me, but not to strong, he also hit my friend but we are OK. I’m better now.

10 Likes

Oh Luisa I’m so sorry you’re dealing with that on top of you and your mom not feeling well.
I’m sure you have but my mama bear is out but do have better locks and whatever you can do to be safe? If you think he’s there call 911 as soon as you know.
Hugs sweetie.

4 Likes