You are missed #2 (Part 1)

@anon84416494, I have you on my mind this morning.

9 Likes

@RBG
I hope you are well and having a Merry Christmas season.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

@Chiron I miss your awesome posts. I hope you’re doing well during the holidays.

5 Likes

@EarnIt How goes the fight, Jené? Miss seeing you around.

7 Likes

Yes, she is self suspended til Jan 15.

1 Like

Still fighting! Finals week is kicking my ass! I will be back after this weekend when I finish all my schoolwork.

Thanks for checking in!

6 Likes

AC1Z4K (could be wrong on spelling?)… Pretty sure you deleted your account, but you were ace.
Hope you’re doing great.
:+1:

4 Likes

Thank you @Aybee- I started a new account after the divorce. This year I’ve been working an average of 48- 72 hours/week to pay off debt, but will go back down to 36 after next week. I’m putting my sobriety first for the year of 2021. Hope you’re doing well? Visit with you all soon :wink:

15 Likes

Hey you! Good to see ya!

2 Likes

@anon86726034 don’t think I’ve seen you post in a bit. Hope you and the family are well

7 Likes

@anon86726034 Salty beat me to it…was thinking about you, as well.

4 Likes

Today I had a lot of cravings images and ideas. It was really vivid. I imagined myself going to the groceries to get my classic depression pack of 4 king cans of beer with a bottle of wine. I let the thoughts slides in and stayed there for awhile. Felt awful. I then thought about posting on TS a topic about my struggle of the day to keep myself accountable. Then I imagined the replies. I thought of @Geo answers. You would have told me that I am right where I need to be. You would have understood and express your support by sharing a piece of your experience. You’d then have reminded me of HALT. You would have cheered me up and then ask on later in the day how I was holding up.

So guess what, you did all that in my head. Because you’ve done it in the past, your support will keep living inside my head. It’s basically how therapy works too: you end up internalize the coping mechanisms you work in therapy. I guess you’d make a pretty good therapist.
Thank you for today, it was much needed. I appreciated it. Going to get ice-cream instead of the old depression pack.

7 Likes

Thank you @ThirdMonkey :heartbeat::heartpulse::slight_smile: You and Angela got me started on this path and I owe so much to you both.

4 Likes

I’m missing @anon74766472 Franzi. I know she’s taking a break. Just hope it won’t last too long.

8 Likes

Well, I was thinking of @funnydad and @Hidden today. Miss you guys!

9 Likes

How is she doing?

1 Like

And you owe me nothing. All we can do is share our story and support people when they need it.

1 Like

Heeeeey!
So nice to see you :+1::slightly_smiling_face:
Keep looking after you and I’m sure quite a few of us look forward to seeing a little more of you.
All the best for all you do.
:ok_hand:

3 Likes

How nice to see you back!!

2 Likes

Thank you Donna, you’re a sweetheart! I’m still here, I read almost every day and am 401 days sober. Love this place and all the people here.

6 Likes