You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Hey Jen @Peace
I hope you are well. Missing you on the gratitude thread. I Hope your Mom is ok.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

@Mtrav0040 I know a few of us keep missing you, and we understand you might not be ready to come back, but wanted to wish you a Happy Holidays! Miss your posts! Take care.

8 Likes

I follow her on FB and she appears to be doing well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good! Always good to hear people are doing well

1 Like

@ChicagoT, happy holidays, Tom!

7 Likes

Thanks Dan! And likewise to you (and everyone)! Just celebrated the 2 year soberversary on 11/29…shortly after turning 50 on 11/9! Couple big milestones there :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t2:

12 Likes

Just keep going to bed sober, and then waking up in the morning, and you’ll make it another 50! Congrats on both counts, Tom.

1 Like

I appreciate the sentiments @Salty. You too @liv_m. I’m still keeping my finger on the pulse of TS. Mostly for the memes, I’ll be honest :man_shrugging:
I miss y’all too. This group of humans is still a touchstone for me.

17 Likes

Glad to see u @Mtrav0040. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Congrats Tom!! That’s amazing :blush:

1 Like

Lol

Nice to see you a Mitch!! Happy holidays :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Lea!! I just can’t believe how quickly year 2 went compared to year 1, which seemed go on and on and on…now it all just seems normal to be sober, which I really like!

8 Likes

Thank You Donna. It was 1 year ago today that I threw in the towel on my sobriety. I’m hoping to pick up on my plan to only drink for the holidays. I’ve honestly never felt worse in my life. As far as my relationships and friendships go things are ok…but as far as my relationship with myself it’s never been worse…to all of you who have offered support, thank you. To those who need continuous support, don’t give in, stay the course. I appreciate all of you. Be well, Merry Christmas.

15 Likes

Thanks for getting back to me, I know you’ll be back on top soon. You’re missed here, Chris! :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::evergreen_tree:
Happy holidays, my friend!

2 Likes

Hey Tom.
@Tommo
I wanted to wish you a Happy Christmas but I haven’t seen you on here for a few days. I hope you are well. Happy Christmas to you and your family.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

That’s great to hear. Awesome 111
IMG_0846

2 Likes

Hey @Jdiaz, how’re you doing? Missing you around here - i hope your holidays with the fam are going well…

And I think someone has checked in already on @Lilemm and @Chiron, but I’m missing you guys too and I hope all is well. :orange_heart:

7 Likes

@GVLNative haven’t seen you around in quite some time. Hope you’re doing well.

8 Likes

Yes! Isn’t his 6 month soon? Or gone?

1 Like

Thanks, Eric! My Mom is doing okay at the moment, but it has just been heartbreaking watching her decline mentally. Unfortunately, I am not where I want to be sobriety-wise but I miss TS and plan to get back here in a real way very soon. Hope you are well :heart::snowman_with_snow:

7 Likes