You are missed #2 (Part 1)

I haven’t been on here much myself. I finally did it!!! I FINALLY got back to the sober place where I was before!! And DANGIT I’m going to make it to 365 this time instead of 336 or whatever day I made it to lol

Glad to see a familiar face :blush: thank you for thinking of me!

8 Likes

I am so happy you are feeling ready to take on sobriety. Come check in some. I think this place was helpful for you before?
So many of the old timers have moved on, I’m just happy you responded. You joined right after I did and were there through so much of my early journey and I appreciate you.

1 Like

My :heart: you! I will definitely come back more often. How are you doing? Still kicking butt!?!?

2 Likes

Getting better at being better every day. :hugs: I drank 3 beers one night a little over two years ago, but otherwise the last 1397 days have been sober. And good.

1 Like

Hey! How sweetnof you to think of me Laura! I am doing okay, I have just been really busy and dealing with some pretty serious family issues and drama. I dont want to air it all out here but I am okay and I might make a post about it to expound a little bit later.

Plus, i found out that I might have covid. When it rains, it friggin pours, eh? :blush:

You are such a sweetheart. I will be okay. I should have some downtime either this evening or tomorrow morning. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hell ya!!! That’s so awesome! I’m so proud of you!!!

Today is day 5 for me and man it feels good!!! I haven’t gone 2 days sober in a row, willingly, probably since I relapsed. I know me and I know that this is the same way I felt the last time I was able to get sober. I refuse to “test” the waters to see if I can drink normally. I 100% know for a fact that I can’t!

1 Like

Congratulations on 5 fresh days, Kelly. :hugs:

Has anyone seen @Donna? Her name isn’t coming up when I try to tag her.

3 Likes

@anon79808082 must have changed user name?

4 Likes

New handle is @anon79808082.

2 Likes

Thank you Sassy. I remember when she was Sarge. lol.
Hey @anon79808082…New name and new avatar for the new year?

3 Likes

Lol, yeah switching things up.

12 Likes

Kelly!!! Yay!

1 Like

What about @anon84416494 - Josh, are you OK?

6 Likes

Awww! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: Thank you! I hope things will calm down soon and i will be back to flooding the forum again. Heh

2 Likes

Woot!!! :crazy_face: Finally got off the crazy train!!!

1 Like

How are you doing @anon35096624? I don’t recall seeing you on the daily check in thread lately.

4 Likes

I’m good thank you! And happy new year to you too! Conor sent me your wishes. Very sweet of you! I will post there soon again :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

One more shout out for @becsta, how’s your 2021 going so far?

7 Likes

Apparently she left, but @SassyRocks said she was in a good place. I miss her too! But as long as she is doing well, we can still wish her well when we think of her. :relaxed: :orange_heart:

4 Likes