You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Is she gone, or just not on? Like I’m not on the forum. I’m still here, just not.

She is gone.

1 Like

Hey Charlie… yeah, I have been quiet. Thanks 4 thinking about the 2 of us. @littlemisschatterbox is amazing. As for me. Had a few things come up I had to pray on b4 I shared. Just processing. Im still making my meeting, praise Jesus…and applying for jobs is time consuming. I feel like im on my phone all day… If I take one more assessment or skills test on Indeed, I sware. Im looking 4 something remote at this point. Alot of run arounds. Blah! Thats for making me accountable friend.

5 Likes

@ProofOfLife glad to see your ok, I kinda figured, I was giving it some time before the dogs were sent out,

I might have some leads for you as far as telecommute my ex GF used to do that,

@littlemisschatterbox yes happy your well,

Still waiting for out dear Irish friend @Conor689908 to make an appearance

3 Likes

I had a chat with him today. He’s not doing great, but sober

3 Likes

@Figgie feel like I haven’t seen ya in a bit. Hope you are good. :blush:

3 Likes

Oh, well that’s sad. I really did love Autumn. She’s a great person.

1 Like

She really is. Which reminds me I should check in with her.

2 Likes

@DanielleRae Hope you’re well, friend.

5 Likes

@resilienttranskid I haven’t seen you in a long time, are you okay?

3 Likes

I was thinking about @DanielleRae recently too! Went to tag her the other week but couldn’t find her user name. But I was putting rose instead of rae. Oops!

4 Likes

@PinkyP you okay? it has been a while

2 Likes

Hey Kori.
@Ahn-Uv
I hope you’re doing well and you and your mom are safe. I know you are dealing with some pretty intense shit last time you checked in. Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you and sending prayers. You take care of yourself.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

@RBG haven’t seen you in a while. Hope you’re okay

2 Likes

Something about seeing that little ducky avatar pop up always brought a smile to my face. @Figgie hope your well.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

@Lilemm? @Natnat? It would be so good to hear from you. I’ve kept the kettle warm. The door will always be open, and there’s always a place for you here. :orange_heart:

7 Likes

I was thinking of Nat yesterday…

4 Likes

@Mychelle hope all is well girl

1 Like

I know! She’s a cool cat. :blush:

1 Like

Me too! Hope all is ok.

1 Like