You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Ah I’m always hear to the mention of a warm beverage, what can I say I’m easily pleased. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

@Jeweldawn havent seen you in a long time, how are you?

I already miss the person who was throwing a goddamn fit this morning. Shit was wild.

9 Likes

They always come back. Speaking of when he’s coming back.

@ShinGodzilla

5 Likes

Has anyone heard from @Jowieseff

4 Likes

i miss the obnoxious big book thumper that was threating to talk shit about the forum on his twitter account as if we gave a fuck :joy: cant remember his name though

3 Likes

Was this the same dude who was gonna leave a poor review on the app store?

1 Like

haha yep him

1 Like

I kinda want to check if he followed through lol

1 Like

I think @eke was following him on Twitter.

1 Like

Nope. I don’t twit, but he does have a twitter.

1 Like

Hey-o @manishc! It’s been a short while since we saw your kind face on the checking in thread. I hope you’re still doing well and taking things day by day. If you get a chance, drop by and say hi. You’re always welcome here! :relaxed: :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Hi! Thanks for asking. I had Covid beginning of January and was basically offline for the last 3 weeks. Finally getting back to feeling a bit normal physically. Still sober! Work is crazy busy now because I missed 2 weeks of that so I’m not on here much. Hope you are well!

11 Likes

Oh no, hope you didn’t have it bad? Welcome back :hugs:

1 Like

@Sabersdelight How you doing? You’ve been quiet

@ifs. You doing ok mate?

6 Likes

What’s up Chris?
@Fury
I hope your well. Missing your unexpected pop ins here and there.
Be safe and soba.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

I was wondering where he went too. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I have successfully made it back after a battle with google, thanks guys I know you have my back

6 Likes

Awesome!! I was thinking you might have to make a new account.

1 Like