You are missed #2 (Part 1)

Fuck yeah dude!!! I’m so glad you’re still on the path!

1 Like

Hi
I’m doing ok thanks for asking, I appreciate it. Putting a few days behind me, one at a time. Feel so much better already. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for posting @CapriciousCapricorn. I was just thinking about @Just_Laura yesterday but I couldn’t find this thread.

6 Likes

@Outofash it’s been quite a while

1 Like

Say hi from me too🙏

1 Like

Yeah @aircircle, I imagine you’re doing some happy, joyous and free shit but I miss you and your killer onesies.

6 Likes

Hey :wave::wave: @KaitSmith
What’s up Katie.
I hope you are well. Missing your sober selfie checkins.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

I’m fine hun thank you xxxx

2 Likes

Hey,I’m doing ok.back and forth to the doctor. Taking new medication which has me tired a lot, have another ultrasound next month to make sure everything will be alright for my implant. But other than that I’m great on my sobriety, been reading the Bible a lot, you guys are great and dealing with my health issues takes a lot out of me physically and mentally. So I dive into the word of GOD to keep me mentally and spiritually strong.i really appreciate the thoughtfulness and caring.

5 Likes

Thanks for checking in @Dazercat Day 155 got my second covid vaccine… feeling a little antisocial lately… just riding the wave. I got a new picture for my bathroom :blush:

32 Likes

Atta girl. :pray:t2::heart:
Love the new sign.
See ya when you’re up for it.
:pray:t2::heart:
And congratulations on day 155. Your killing it!

3 Likes

@EarnIt haven’t seen you around lately. Hope you’re doing well Jene (btw…sorry for botching your name. I can never find that lil thingy on my keyboard to put over the e :joy:)

10 Likes

If it’s an accent,

Windows hold the alt key, and 0233 on the number pad,

If it’s a tilde alt/0241

I know this cause my sons name is André

1 Like

I only use the forum from my phone and haven’t figured it out yet. It’s an android with a Samsung keyboard.

1 Like

I just hold the e down and I get options. è

3 Likes

Jenè…Omg!! You’re a genius! That worked Eric. Thank you!!

3 Likes

Some times I know shit :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Jené… oh cool!!:laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah… But you need the acute accent é, not the grave è
Otherwise Jené’s name is pronounced incorrectly.

smokes bubble pipe

16 Likes

Or l’accent aigu
Also grabs bubble pipe

10 Likes