You are missed #2 (Part 1)

I was wondering where he went too. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I have successfully made it back after a battle with google, thanks guys I know you have my back

6 Likes

Awesome!! I was thinking you might have to make a new account.

1 Like

She says she’s doing good

Anyone talk to beardy? I was thinking about him the other day and the wife and baby on the way. Figured I would post here in case he checks the forum but doesn’t log in. Hope you all are doing good and your still fighting the fight.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Checking in daily to maintain focus #26

Thanks! It could have been much worse. I was quite sick for about 2 weeks. Slept 15 hours a day. Missed work. I’m trying now to catch up at work but still get really tired every now and then. I don’t have as much time as I used to to check in here. Hopefully that will change in the next few weeks.

4 Likes

I’m sure she is, that’s good

@SassyRocks

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, but after a long battle with google, I mean I showed them my Drivers license and everything, they finally let me in,

I was quite disappointed about the idea of starting over, but my google account also has a ton of important documents in it, that had me sweating as well

2 Likes

Have not seen @Cwell lately. Maybe just missed it. Hope you are good!

Bye for now…

2 Likes

I saw him this morning JB.

2 Likes

Hey guys!, @JB.5280, I’m doing good. Was a little bit under the weather and getting my affairs in order before I have my implant,how have you been

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply I had not seen any posts from you I must have just missed it and @Mno told me you had been here just that morning, so great! I’m doing good thanks man have a great day!

Bye for now…

1 Like

Glad to hear it brother!, you have a great day too! And thanks for the support!!..stay strong, stay positive and keep the faith :grinning::100::pray:t5:

2 Likes

@BOBISGONE1 Missing your check ins! Hope you’re doing well!
And my old sobertwin @Anglesea :heart:

6 Likes

Hi Eric :purple_heart: How have you been? I am doing better now, things seem to be improving somewhat over here.

1 Like

How are you @DrkniteNZ? Haven’t seen you around Lance. Hope you’re good.

2 Likes

@WCan How are you?

2 Likes

@Rockstar24777 How are you doing? Long time no see you here.

8 Likes

Slowly heading back… My medical issues are really killing me… And that’s no joke…
I have a lot to figure out but Just dont know how.
I did book a flight to @LuluJo in may so i hope my body Will let me

14 Likes