You are missed #3

Hey Salty! Thanks for the love!

I’m alive. Doing a lot of EMDR work with my therapist lately and still in couples counseling which seems to be paying dividends. I still check out the memes around here from week to week and cheer you all on from the cheap seats.

I’ve been writing a lot and playing with my 7 year old. He’s a geek for blacksmithing and I am curently trying to cobble a forge together. I have an anvil and some shop space in our new garage. So, it’s a start! I’ll post a picture when we make our first blade.

24 Likes

Years of not drinking and drugging probably

7 Likes

Hi Mitch!! So great to see you and hear you are well.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! So glad your life is improving. Smithing is a great hobby! Let me know when you start folding Damascus steel!

2 Likes

Hey @Bluekoolaid , haven’t seen you around for a while. How are the animals?

6 Likes

@nikki666 how are you doing friend?

3 Likes

20 days! How have you been?!?!?!

5 Likes

@anon29496718 you still with me at 3 weeks today!!

3 Likes

I am :relaxed: We are doing this thing

5 Likes

@anon9289869 Hope you’re good friend. You are missed.

11 Likes

Very much so

4 Likes

I second this @anon9289869… whoops, third that

5 Likes

@Mali missing yooooou! Come back and say hiiiii xx
tenor

7 Likes

Hello :grinning::grinning::grinning:
How are you? Thank you for saying hi @Becsta. I’ve just been flat out with new job, shift work and kids. Staying sober though, yay!
How are you going? What have you been up to?
:heart::roller_skate:

7 Likes

Oh congratulations on the new job and I’m so happy to hear you are doing ok :kissing_heart:
I’ve been good, recently moved and so glad that stress is over with! Busy with life and the kids, the usual :sweat_smile: awesome to see you check in x

5 Likes

After many attempts and substantial struggles along the way, I quit trying to convince myself I would ever want to return to a lesser version of me, and finally decided there was no place for alcohol in my life anymore @Yoda-Stevie. Today marks one year alcohol free. I am truly living my best life and working daily to show up as the most authentic, improved version of me in every facet of my life.

27 Likes

Congratulations! 1 year is huge

1 Like

Congratulations! Good to hear from you! Glad you are doing so well Chris.

1 Like

This is welcomed news, my brother in sobriety! Keep getting after it!

1 Like

Congratulations :clap::tada::clap:

1 Like