You are missed #3

@anon29496718 you still with me at 3 weeks today!!

3 Likes

I am :relaxed: We are doing this thing

5 Likes

@anon9289869 Hope youā€™re good friend. You are missed.

11 Likes

Very much so

4 Likes

I second this @anon9289869ā€¦ whoops, third that

5 Likes

@Mali missing yooooou! Come back and say hiiiii xx
tenor

7 Likes

Hello :grinning::grinning::grinning:
How are you? Thank you for saying hi @Becsta. Iā€™ve just been flat out with new job, shift work and kids. Staying sober though, yay!
How are you going? What have you been up to?
:heart::roller_skate:

7 Likes

Oh congratulations on the new job and Iā€™m so happy to hear you are doing ok :kissing_heart:
Iā€™ve been good, recently moved and so glad that stress is over with! Busy with life and the kids, the usual :sweat_smile: awesome to see you check in x

5 Likes

After many attempts and substantial struggles along the way, I quit trying to convince myself I would ever want to return to a lesser version of me, and finally decided there was no place for alcohol in my life anymore @Yoda-Stevie. Today marks one year alcohol free. I am truly living my best life and working daily to show up as the most authentic, improved version of me in every facet of my life.

27 Likes

Congratulations! 1 year is huge

1 Like

Congratulations! Good to hear from you! Glad you are doing so well Chris.

1 Like

This is welcomed news, my brother in sobriety! Keep getting after it!

1 Like

Congratulations :clap::tada::clap:

1 Like

Congratulations on your year and what a treat to see you here!!! Live that best life!!!

1 Like

@Pica havenā€™t seen you. Hope everything is good.

@Clarity (tricky with the name change) I hope everything went well with the baby and you. I hope youā€™re getting some sleep.

@Truckinmonster21 hope youā€™re alright man

5 Likes

@M-be-free49 just a reminder that you are awesome and Iā€™m grateful for you my gratifriend. Ya you!!

16 Likes

Actually, my pup has just gone into acute renal failure. On IV fluids to try and save her, but prognosis is not good. Itā€™s taking everything I have not to drink. I donā€™t know how to do pain without alcohol.

22 Likes

Oh poor little one, Iā€™m so sorry!
Alcohol will make everything so much worse, itā€™s a false promise that will only prolong your misery.
Sending you a big friendly hug.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear this,

I donā€™t want to give you false hope, but my pup Xena had kidney failure, it was slowly progressing but she lived for about 5 years after her diagnosis. I donā€™t know what stage you pup is in, but thereā€™s always hope

The idea to stress drink always crosses our minds, but in the end all we have is some empty bottles a few cigarette butts while nursing a hangover and the same issues we had yesterday

Stay strong we are here for you

5 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry. Thinking about your precious pet and hoping the treatment will save her. You Drinking will not help either of you. Iā€™m glad you posted so youā€™ll get some support for you, too.

2 Likes