You are missed #3

Don’t forget people!
I am relapsing and relapsing and so on.
Hating it. Relapsing.

5 Likes

I haven’t forgotten. But hey at least you keep trying. I did the same thing for years habitually relapsing. Once the pain became great enough though I was willing to try something totally different. I’m glad you’re still here and staying honest thats awesome in itself. Keep you’re head up Julia :pray:

9 Likes

Pain is a great motivator. I kept trying it my way, and of course it didn’t go well. Eventually the pain became great enough I was willing to try anything. That’s when I fully committed to AA and I’ve been sober ever since

10 Likes

I’m glad to hear! :heart:

2 Likes

@BondJaneBond I’m sure you’re out there killing it

3 Likes

This might help.

5 Likes

Ouh wow… This whole thread might help!
Thank you :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

@Beautiful_Chaos_2662 Hey Sam! We havent seen you around lately. We hope all is well and you are still rocking those hot and humid runs! Say hello and check in when you can, you are missed! Hope all is well.

1 Like

I bet if I shout out to @Joy , she’ll respond.

For those that remember her, she was always positive and uplifting. Hope you’re still doing well.

13 Likes

Hey👋🏾
I’m doing great, just celebrated 4 years of sobriety on July 10th. Hope y’all are doing well, sobering on odaat.
Blessings and sobriety y’all!
:sparkling_heart:

28 Likes

Joy, I think about you often. 4 years of freedom! Wow!

7 Likes

Fantastic! Congratulations on 4 years @Joy!!
Nice to hear you’re still strong in your sobriety.

6 Likes

Huge congrats Joy! So good to see you my friend! Thanks for dropping in. Much love :people_hugging::heart::tada:

6 Likes

@Bones_80 Ian haven’t seen you post in a while. Hope your feeling better.

4 Likes

Been in hospital for the last mth just got back on Thursday adjusting to the NJ feeding tube not been well much

Got a pancreas meeting next week thanks for asking

:muscle:

10 Likes

Okay, hopefully it starts to get better :muscle:

4 Likes

Hope you and yours are all ok @Salty . An incredible amount of water fell out of the sky in Nova Scotia x

14 Likes

@kat23 where are you Kathy? Been a while since we’ve heard from you - hope you are doing well.

4 Likes

Hey @Charlie_C , I hope life is treating you fine :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

Franzi, Thank you so much for checking on me. Everything is going fine… Still sober but just busy and doing life stuff.
I admit I need to be more active around here. I miss chatting with good friends like you. Thanks.

16 Likes