You are missed #3

Oh man. I’m sorry you are going thru this. Sending you prayers for strength and comfort.

5 Likes

@Clarity how are you doing Sarah?

5 Likes

Thank you :heart: scary weather for sure. Lots of damage throughout the province. I had some challenges travelling for the funeral, and some close calls, but made it :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

@Twizzlers … Thinking of you love :heartpulse:

9 Likes

@Starshine
Hey Doris.
I hope you are well.
:pray:t2::heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for giving me a shoutout! Here I am :heart:

12 Likes

Still missing you @Twizzlers :heart: :thinking:
But i saw your like as a sign :crystal_ball:

8 Likes

I saw them like something of mine too! I hope you are well @Twizzlers :heart:

7 Likes

They checked in a couple times over the last few days. :heart:

7 Likes

Perfect, so we just didn’t get it :smiley:

4 Likes

@Stroud87 Hey Steve how are you doing? Haven’t heard from you in a while - hope you are doing well my friend.

1 Like

@binx How are you doing love - i know you were struggling a while back but hope that you are doing better now. I hope to hear from you soon :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thanks for reaching out! I’m slowly getting better, but I’m still on thin ice. Actually I just had my first okeyish days in a long time. Planning to get back to the forum, just procrastinating. But I do have a read here every day (sometimes only the memes, but still) and use the coping mechanisms I have learnt.

14 Likes

That’s good to read. I hope you feel better soon.amd feeling comfortable to share as well. :sunflower:

7 Likes

@apes2020
@Callie99
@ShesGotMoxie

How are you? You meant a big deal to me when I first started. Thankyou. :heart:

10 Likes

Hi iv been popping on and off to try to stay connected.
So much packing up for temporary move and it was delayed a few more weeks.
Trying to keep calm whilst living out of boxes.

I think of many of you here, thankyou for thinking of me too :hugs:
Just been either really stressed or so busy.

18 Likes

Hey Jaz, thanks for the shout out lovely X

I haven’t been doing especially well, but I am here :heart:

9 Likes

Good to hear from you Binx - im so sorry you are not doing well. Anything we can help with?

It was a lovely way to wake up - seeing you on TS this morning :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Thanks Jaz, that’s a lovely thing to hear :heart:

I’ve been very busy which is why I haven’t been on much. Lots of house related problems and other things going on. I don’t have a lot of time to myself at the moment, and the cracks are showing.

My sobriety was intact until yesterday. I’m not going to use self pitying language like ‘I slipped’ as though it was a small mistake. I made a decision to drink, and I deeply regret it. I wanted to dumb down the noise in my head, and now all I feel is dumb. I take full ownership for not managing stress in my life. I became complacent about my sobriety, I didn’t put the work in. I should have made time for this.

I feel like I’ve let everyone down, but trust me when I say I don’t think I could feel any worse because I am disappointed in myself enough.

My journey begins again. Thank you for being there for me my friend :people_hugging::heart:

14 Likes

Oh Binx - please do not beat yourself up over this. You have been dealing with a shit ton. I know you were just about to hit your 100 day mark for the challenge -and this milestone / event can also make your mind crave a drink for celebration.

I can understand where you are coming from in that you don’t want to use language like “i slipped” but love you are human and i know the decision to pick up a drink was not an easy one.

We are here for you / with you so do check in and stick with it - grateful to see you back on the journey (that is the most important thing). Much love my friend - please give yourself a hug from me for getting right back on track and working on your sobriety.
:heart: :people_hugging:

6 Likes