@Bluekoolaid Hope you are well

12 Likes

@Charlie_C
@1in8billion

How are you guys doing?

10 Likes

@LeeHawk how are you lovely lady?

10 Likes

Jasmine, thank you for checking on me. I’m doing fine. Sober and busy… Grandkids keep us hopping.
Hope your weekend is going nicely! Charlie

15 Likes

Good to hear from you Charlie and happy to hear that the grandkids are keeping you busy. What a lovely way to enjoy sober days :heart:

Cooler days are in the horizon so I am enjoying the weekend with my hoodie weather.

4 Likes

Did anyone hear from @Binx ?

She is always so awesome at helping others.

Missing your input if you’re reading this

9 Likes

really missing Binx too… Hope she is doing well :heart: :pray:

2 Likes

@Bomdhil hope you are well my friend –
saw this today - thanks to @g.6 and made me think of you…
hope it helps

A lapse is not a relapse, we still have our next moves to regain the upper hand. We can’t always win but we can always refuse to loose.

I do love your diligence and your constant determination to keep fighting for a sober life. Hope you are well. Missing you!

5 Likes

Ive fell again, right off track, need to go back to meetings

5 Likes

Big hugs Laura, we all understand here xx

3 Likes

Yes where is binx hope shes well

5 Likes

Ive not heard from Binx either, i know she does retract when shes not feeling well, i do hope shes ok guys

5 Likes

Beloved and sweet @JazzyS thanks again. I am in day 7. I was confused and down. I went to a silent retreat and here I am again. Trying and asking for help. Back to work is not easy but is needed

7 Likes

1 week Thomas!! that is awesome. I am grateful that you were able to go to the retreat and get re-grounded.

I know work is a trigger for you - i do hope that you are able to figure out a healthier way to deal with those stresses. Keep strong my friend - we got your back here!

2 Likes

@MandiH you look absolutely wonderful!!! That eyes and that smile!!! So so so glad that you are doing great!!! Please say a little prayer for me. Thanks for sharing with us your picture. Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

@JazzyS I prayed for you! And the Lord knows how deeply thank Him for your support here, not only to me but to many of us. You have become a big sister!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Thomas
Just Greatful to see you doing well. This makes me happy :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Big Day for Big Ed
Thinking of you @Edmund
You were a great guiding light for me when I first got here.
:pray:t2::heart:
Anyone ever hear from him?
I hope he’s well.

11 Likes

I was thinking about Big Ed recently and wondering how he’s doing. Hope all is well @Edmund. Miss you friend.

8 Likes

Just checked his profile. He probably just hit his 6 years sober today!

7 Likes