You are missed #3

I love it how the two years made it possible for the baby to be here! Two years is quite a milestone, so here’s to you and yours! Blessings on your house :pray:.

4 Likes

@M-be-free49 Hi Em, hope you are doing okay :blush:

11 Likes

I can’t even begin to describe how happy I am today. Free at last.

31 Likes

“well” doesn’t even begin to explain the joy I have today. It’s SO GOOD to be back on TS again.

16 Likes

giphy (1)

5 Likes

Holy cow! Look who it is! Glad to have you back man!!

3 Likes

Good to see you!!! Hows the beard?

2 Likes

Less is more, I think?

24 Likes

26 Likes

Welcome back! :wave:

1 Like

This is awesome. Glad you’re back. We didn’t interact much but I’ve followed your story and I’m so happy to see you!

5 Likes

Aaaw, you’re so sweet. Thank you.
Well, now we can interact a bunch.

If my phone doesn’t die first hahaha

2 Likes

Nice to see you back!!

2 Likes

I’m good. I’m 6.5 months now. Feeling really different that’s for sure! Thanks for checking in. How are you?

3 Likes

I’m good! Six months sober is like 10 years in human years haha. How are you? I hope you all had a great Christmas gathering!

4 Likes

It was fun!! I’m so glad you’re doing well :relaxed: You should join us tomorrow!! You are missed :heart:

2 Likes

Glad to see you! Like @RosaCanDo I followed ur story. U must be thrilled.

@MrCade Welcome back! I joined the forum while you were away and only heard whispers of a legend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Nice to get a face to the name :+1:t2:

1 Like

@OldDogNewTricks Good see you checking in! Congrats on your 6+ months! That’s truly great!!

I’m ok. Life is busy. I started in a new job try out 2 weeks ago and I’m looking for a rental apartment. I have to move from my current one. Hit 500 days sober a week ago :muscle:t2:

I second @Ravikamor here, please join us on zoom on Saturday!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

@MrCade …I’ve been a member since Nov 20 and will be 1 year sober in 2 weeks. I have heard others speak so highly of you and even share letters you wrote. Glad you made it through what had to be a rough time. The man, the myth, the legend??? :smiley:

6 Likes