You are missed #3

It’s great to hear from you! Just checkin’ in. :blush:

1 Like

@Jonesy How you doing? @JasonFisher I miss your gratitudes.

8 Likes

@Dragonflygirl82 - I bet the baby has you busy!

15 Likes

How you doin Jen? I haven’t seen you around.
I hope your well.
Miss you.
@Solanaceae
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

7 Likes

Thinking of you too Trip
I hope you’re well.
@TripnMN
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

@Truckinmonster21 !!! We’re not gonna leave you alone! :grin:
C’mon bud, we miss you.

15 Likes

@Singtone I was just watching something about la France. Vive la France :crazy_face:. So, I hope you are doing well!

10 Likes

How you doing Matt @Noshame havnt seen you around in a while

3 Likes

Sobriety is rocky but im ok

Always restart but im fortunate

5 Likes

Thank you for checking in! I’ve been super busy with the kids and work! Still going strong at 1504 days SOBER!!

24 Likes

1500 days!!!
:pray::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Eric! I didn’t even register that’s a lot of days!!! Today, I found myself in and bad place mentally and had a break down when I was talking to my boss on the phone. My realization was that I need to be here on TS for my own sanity. I need to check-in at the very least.

15 Likes

I’m doing great, thanks. 400+ days. Stopped counting. Just getting on with being sober.
Appreciate the shout out.

22 Likes

That’s so good to hear. :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for checking in, that’s great to hear!

3 Likes

@MrsOdh Are you still around? We miss you!

18 Likes

I’m sorry. I’m not sober. I only like to post in here when I’m sober & bragging or need encouragement. I did two weeks in January. When my doctor told me my issue was not alcohol but anxiety I kind of ran with that. I started seeing a therapist (for the first time ever) to help treat my anxiety & drinking. It’s different, I can say I have cut back, not drinking everyday & I’m following through with the therapist so kinda working backwards. Lessen the anxiety lessen the drinking. One thing at a time. Some day friend, I really hope. Thanks for checking on me. I appreciate you.:pray:

11 Likes

Hi :wave:t3: doing well. Baby Leila sure does keep me busy! 2 years sober on the 13th! :tada::pray:t3::raised_hands:t3:

27 Likes

I’m rooting for you my friend! I’m glad you’re exploring options to improve your mental health, that’s important! Keep in touch!!

3 Likes

Home is a place where no matter how long you’ve been away, someone is happy to see you when you return.

Welcome home.

14 Likes