@Tomek I’ve not seen you lately. Hope you’re well

13 Likes

@Hailstrom
What’s cooking these days? You around?
:pray::heart:

12 Likes

@KerryS how’s life?

3 Likes

Anyone know why @winter_ov_thanatoz deleted his profile again?

11 Likes

Oh nooo!! I didn’t notice that. Ugh, I hope he comes back soon.

5 Likes

@Ceeds hope you’re well :heart:

7 Likes

I don’t think he would mind my sharing that he felt his mental well-being wasn’t being supported here. He’s doing great with sobriety and has been for quite a while, but he struggles with sharing his weaknesses. The times that he has shared on the threads, he felt as though he wasn’t acknowledged. Those who did acknowledge him did so behind the scenes, and it wasn’t helpful. Like all of us, Ethan has a lot of growing to do. He’s simply taking time to focus on himself. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit to add: He’s also focusing more on his music. He’s writing some amazing material! He’s doing well. :purple_heart:

16 Likes

I’m ok, thank you, although life is pretty intense right now and I’m not doing great recovery-wise, I don’t drink but got stuck in other unhealthy stuff and it tends to be difficult for me to turn it around without reaching a low point.

16 Likes

Ty for the update

1 Like

Thinking of you @Axsis Hoping you and and yours are safe.

2 Likes

Hi Eric! Thank you for thinking of me, that’s very kind and means a lot. I’m very well, enjoying life and especially looking forward to spring and the change in the weather. I’m still 100% around, infact it was my 3 years just the other day with no signs of slowing down. I have a lot to be grateful for.

Hope you are doing well also.

:v:

22 Likes

Three years :scream::scream::scream:
Good for you matey.
Glad your solid. Keep doing what your doing.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

@JuliaLuna how are things Julia?

2 Likes

@Sean2 hope you’re good man, how’s the guitar coming?

1 Like

Heeeeeey!
It’s one of my pen pals!
How’s it going Claudia?

1 Like

@Meggers miss ya & your quirkiness :nerd_face:

8 Likes

@Meggers is seriously an awesome person. I still remember two years ago when I first downloaded this app, she was on of the first ppl who jumped right in and helped me, and messaged me and helped keep me on track for a long time. I’ll never ever ever forget that meg it meant more then you ever will know. I honestly wish when I went to my uncles in p.a I would of stopped and said hi to you, I thought about it the whole way down on my bike. But the crappy weather really put a delay on getting there lol. Anyways much love Meg :blush:

10 Likes

Congratulations! 3 years! Awesome!
Good to hear this!!

6 Likes

Ha ha, it could be better but I manage. Still sober and just married :nerd_face:
A bit mentally unstable because of the war and a new tattoo who didn’t work out well :sweat:
Next week I hope they can fix the tattoo otherwise it’s going to be the laser shop I presume :frowning: Glad you are out Cade! :facepunch:

6 Likes