You are missed #3

Thanks Claudia! Very kind of you :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@DuncanNZ @apes2020 hope you guys are doing ok

4 Likes

@Andy68 - howā€™s it going?

2 Likes

Iā€™m in regular contact with April and Iā€™m sure she wonā€™t mind me assuring you and @Seb that she is doing well. She may be back down the track, but is happy and keeping busy :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hey man. Just started second year of uniā€¦ Iā€™m pretty good. Nice to see this actually perfect timing as a big lonely today. Being in a strange town again. Havenā€™t been apart of recovery much lately as Iā€™ve been working so much. But aim to change that sooner than later. Three years sober in two months. How about you My man? Well I hope?

9 Likes

Hey hey, still around, just mostly lurking. I got COVID a little over 6 weeks ago and am now going through extended/long COVID. I canā€™t win with this damn sickness! Been off work the whole time and not looking like Iā€™m going back anytime soon.

Glad to see that your still looking great and doing even better! Iā€™ll be hitting 5 years in June! No way Iā€™m falling off this wagon, just canā€™t do it. I wonā€™t drink because I donā€™t drink, and the same for drugs. Iā€™m having some roughness because I always said 5 years is early sobriety and Iā€™m nervous to be out of early sobriety. But trying to keep the expectations down and just be grateful everyday.

19 Likes

Mike, my man, Iā€™m so glad to see you back up on your feet and moving forward like a champ! No worries about coming to see me, Iā€™m a recluse anyway lol. You always have a special place in my heart! You got my number, you know where Iā€™m at. :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!
You deserve all the happiness and love that this life has available.

The tattoo poses quite a challenge (emotionally), Iā€™m sure. Body art is so incredibly personal.
Perhaps the way through it is to allow your design idea to change into something you DO like. Can it be modified into something cool, but different than the original idea?

As for the crisisā€¦ I honestly canā€™t even begin to understand what thatā€™s like. It breaks my heart though.

1 Like

Iā€™m so late to the party but Iā€™ve noticed your presence and your warmth back on the forum, you look great! Happy to have you back :grinning:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I hope for because the original idea is not an option anymore :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Thank you for the kind words!

1 Like

Dā€™aaaw youā€™re the sweetest.
I would say Iā€™m ā€œhalf-backā€.
I do intend to contribute more as time goes on but, as you would expect, things are a little busy for me these days. :sweat_smile:
This morning I was catching up on some of the talk (about my situation) that went on while I was away.
You guys simply take my breath away.
I am so grateful to be a part of this community.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi @BroccoliHighKicks and @HoofHearted
Thanks so much for noticing my lack of activity on TS, and particularly on ā€˜my pickleā€™ thread. Itā€™s so nice that people look out for each other on here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I had a relapse nearly a month ago, and was too embarrassed to publicly announce it. I PMd a couple of people to let them know.

Iā€™m just really stuck in my old habits and thoughts ATM. Iā€™m still reading other peopleā€™s stories and trying to find a way back onto the path of recovery.

I know once l start racking up AFDs lll start to feel better about myself, but Iā€™m just not looking forward to those 1st few days.

9 Likes

Great news mate, sounds like you are super busy which is usually a great help. Iā€™m doing really well thanks. Take care and all the very best to you.

1 Like

Wooohoooo, congrats!
Did you treat yourself yo a new crystal?

3o7buedbzcnDWnTCfe

4 Likes

Oh Bless you! Iā€™m feeling really emotional reading your post-lm sitting on a train to work and itā€™s a bit embarrassing :see_no_evil: Iā€™m also dripping with sweat which is making me look worse :hot_face:

Itā€™s like 28 C here and the humidity is shocking.

I wonā€™t drink today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you Rose (Used to be my Nickname!)

4 Likes

Thanks Stella!!

There may be a little something on itā€™s way to me, yes :wink:

3 Likes

Gonna put a few out there that I havenā€™t seen for a good while

@Rory_Richards
@Luisa53
@Mobius

Hope youā€™re all flying along

5 Likes

Hey TMAC!
Still hanging in! 270 days today!
Appreciate you thinking about me!

10 Likes

Thanks for checking in, glad to see you succeeding!

2 Likes

@ShinGodzilla

hope youre well

4 Likes