You are missed #3

Thank you for updating us. It’s good to see you staying strong with all the ups and down in life. :relieved:

6 Likes

@M-be-free49 Emm , I hope you are doing fine :pray::blue_heart:

11 Likes

@Dragonflygirl82 , Courtney what’s it like mothering an infant again, like riding a bike? But way less sleep? Miss you!

14 Likes

I’m here… lol :rofl:

11 Likes

Hahaha.

Good!!!

2 Likes

Glad to hear it!

5 Likes

I’m glad to here your ok man.

4 Likes

Good to hear it :purple_heart:.

2 Likes

@Englishd Derek Just want to say thank you to you for telling me that I should be able to get free Narcan some where.
My family doc did not know where to obtain it free or low cost, the local big pharmacy the same, and the cheapest around was $125 at CVS.
Because of what you said, I looked around and found it free and deliverable through the mail from a big university.
It meant a lot to me to get it. I am not around anyone using that I know of, but should I be, and the need arises, I will do my best to save them.
I hope you will see this.
Also, hope we will see you at some point. In the meantime, embrace and enjoy life.

18 Likes

Hi Dan thanks for reaching out. I honestly love it. I have so much more patience and I think just knowing how fast it goes by I have a greater appreciation for it. She’s been doing good with sleeping about 5-6 hours at night. :pray:t3::yellow_heart::blush:

17 Likes

Hey @TigerMatriarch
How are you?
Are you around? Am I just missing you?
Yes I am missing you.
Hope your well.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

@Kels hope you’re safe my Maritime cousin (my dad was born in NS - I still feel the connection :slightly_smiling_face:)

@Flamestar Maartje, thinking of you. Are you there? Hope you are safe too :innocent:

4 Likes

@Maverick936 Hey Mav - long time no see! How are you doing?

@ChicagoT

Tom - hope you’re well, man! :grinning:

7 Likes

Thanks TMAC! All is well in Chicago my friend. Looks like you moved to AZ, wow! No more cold winters for you :slight_smile: And closer to your Raiders! Day 1205 of sobriety, which is always a gift. Appreciate the shout out very much!

15 Likes

So glad to hear it! Thanks for checking in. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve been taking a break from social media. I’ve been trying to focus on living in and dealing with the real world sober and not hiding from it via social media. I do miss this amazing community and I’ll be bopping in from time to time.

7 Likes

@winter_ov_thanatoz Ethan. Miss you dude. He was one of the first people I connected with when I joined this app and I hope he is doing well

8 Likes

Super cool dude good on you for shouting him out!

3 Likes

Absolutely! Hope nothing but the best for him

2 Likes