You are missed #3

Hey Katie :blush: @Bugs1977 How are you doing?

2 Likes

@ICanAndWill

4 Likes

@Truckinmonster21 hope your well. @dalex77_2 still thinking about you. @TeejLazer hope you well and still hitting the weights and enjoying your band man.

7 Likes

Where are you @Cherry_Kisses? I miss you :cry::weary: I hope you are doing well​:pray: I need your support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m quite sure I saw her on the check in thread earlier today/yesterday celebrating her 50 days, she’s around here somewhere :hugs:

3 Likes

I had a bit of a derail but I’m back! Sigh. :wink:

5 Likes

Hey @Andy68 it seems early sobriety recovery takes a lot of work.:crazy_face:… It’s either Zoom, face to face, journalling, studying, getting enough rest, getting some exercise, learning about breathing, meditation… Wow man it just goes on and on and it takes up a lot of time :rofl:

I’m still popping in here every so often, but not quite as much as initially.

I heard a very good acronym the other day SLIP - Sobriety Lost Its Priority.

Who are these clever people that think up these things. Absolutely brilliant!

Anyway I hope you are getting along and good to see that you are still around. There really is no point in ever giving up. Have a great weekend! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I miss @EnglishD too :flushed:
What did he do to get banned for so long?

8 Likes

Hi, I’m safe now, don’t worry about me. When it all started, I was at home in Kharkiv. I’ve been in Poland for two days now.

21 Likes

@M-be-free49 I miss seeing you around. I hope your mother is alright and work is going well. Please drop in if/when you have the time and/or desire. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Going against forum guidelines and accumulation of flags, warnings etc.

3 Likes

A guy from MA would know that. When I was a kid EVERY boy had the famous “Bobby Orr parallel to the ice” poster. Good times!!

3 Likes

It’s good to see you friend. What a terrible predicament your country is in. Glad you are safe. :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

12 Likes

I’m glad you’re back. Please reach out for help when you need it. We’re here for you. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ve been doing good. Just have been working a ton. I appreciate you reaching out to me. It does remind me of why I first started making posts on here.

3 Likes

@Kaeo ooooooo
VdAvVcQLJDwKKDUDJR

16 Likes

@M-be-free49 hope you are still around here somehow :pray:

13 Likes

@Jennajen Jenna I hope you are doing fine. How is Otto and ‘i forgot the second name’ :see_no_evil:

13 Likes

The second is Leo.
Miss you and your fur babies, @Jennajen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hi Franzi, I am dealing with some stuff in my life but am in no way at risk of breaking my sobriety. I read here almost everyday and lurk around even though I have very little energy to participate self.

Cats are doing good but I think they are hitting puberty :see_no_evil: they are SO annoying during night, Otto especially. I have put mor effort in during the days to play with them but he still wakes me up often. That cat needs so much attention :sweat_smile:

I’ll be sure to take some pics and share with you all :blush::heart: @Lisa07 and aww thanks Lisa for remembering my boos name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes