@Seabee are you okay mate? Miss your humour

(From rose. FKA @broccoliHighKicks)

11 Likes

Welcome back Broccoli!!

6 Likes

Welcome back, Rose!

5 Likes

@Lisa07 @SassyRocks thanks so much. Turns out I only left for a week :joy:
I’ve been feeling very down recently, but I read the meme thread every day to cheer me up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Welcome back Rose it’s good to see you and I like your new avatar :innocent:

1 Like

Popping in to say hello!! Hopefully everyone is doing well!!!
I am sooooooooo happy to see the regulars posting…feels like home :smile:
A big shout out to all my TS peeps!!!

I think of all ya’ll every day!!!

25 Likes

Good to see you Kyle ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How are you doing @CATMANCAM? Haven’t seen your avatar in a while.

8 Likes

@seekingsolace , @Hopeful777 how are you doing?

5 Likes

Good to see you! Hope you’re still riding!

1 Like

@Truckinmonster21 @M-be-free49 I hope you are doing well :pray:

7 Likes

I am riding my friend!!

…Just not on Strava anymore (blahhhaccckk)

2 Likes

@Fargesia
Right back at you…thank you!!

1 Like

I miss you, Kaci. :purple_heart: @Kacialyn

1 Like

Awe your so sweet , That’s so nice to hear , I miss you and the forum too , I have been trying to stay more active with it lately but I have been super busy with My son , he was diagnosed with ASD and I just got him into a therapy centre :heart: So it’s been busy trying to make that happen !

I am 68 days sober today​:pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I attend weekly AA meetings which I have really come to love , I love the fellowship everyone feels like family now​:pray::heart:

Everything is slowly working out for the better and I couldn’t be more proud of myself and my life right now.

I hope you are doing awesome , as well , I will try and keep more active :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I’m so glad your son is getting into therapy. I totally understand how busy it gets when that starts. You should begin to see some changes for the better soon. Plus, it’s good for you to have these little breaks. :purple_heart:

Congratulations on your 68 days! I’m so proud of you. It’s great to hear that you’re taking care of you, and you’ve found an AA group that feels like family. You’re awesome! :heart::blush:

3 Likes

Your awesome :heart:

Thanks for checking in , it means so much , how are you doing ?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m doing pretty good. Thanks for letting me know how you are. :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Going off the grid with your rides? I think sometimes that it would be so freeing to just go on a run without having to track it on a device, but I feel like I need to for some reason…

2 Likes

@CATMANCAM havent seen you around for a few days. I hope all is well! :purple_heart:

9 Likes