You are missed #3

Still here. Thanks for checking in. Been busy job hunting and spending time with the kids. Hope you are well.

4 Likes

Doing well thank you for checking in. :heart::blush:

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing good!

1 Like

@Hobbitfromhell hope you’re still doing well.

@Truckinmonster21 hope you’re doing alright.

It’s great to hear you’re doing well. Always feel free to DM if you need someone to listen. :yellow_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What’s going on Roland? You still around?
@ShadowFax
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

11 Likes

@Lorelai I hope you are doing fine.

5 Likes

I second that @ShadowFax - miss you on the foodie and the plant threads.

10 Likes

@Mali I haven’t seen you skating around the forum for a couple of weeks… hope you’re doing ok x

3 Likes

I was thinking of @Mali a few days ago too. My Mom bought me quads for my 43rd birthday and I thought she would appreciate them the most.

3 Likes

I am a bit worried about @CATMANCAM . Does anyone knows something?

9 Likes

@Mtrav0040 Mitch!! Hope you are well friend!

8 Likes

Seconded. I miss you buddy! @Mtrav0040

2 Likes

Hey D! Hey @DungeonMaster!

I’m OK. I lurk and keep up to speed with the goings on here,somewhat.

Still working to figure out what happy, joyous and free means to me.

I hope all those beautiful kiddos you two made are thriving!

14 Likes

Oh hey! There to are!! Good to hear from you!

My kiddo is keeping me busy, she’s in the midst of the terrible two’s so she’s learning what it means to be human, it’s wonderful and Iove it!

4 Likes

So glad to hear. Glad you’re sticking around. I’m also not quite as involved as I was before, but mostly here on weekdays, a couple times a day. I’m not-really-sober. It goes in waves. Maybe 2-3 months between slip and falls. Hopefully you’re doing okay.

3 Likes

@anon53116147 I miss your check-ins. Don’t let shame get you. It’s good to get it out. You can be stronger. You are stronger than you think.

11 Likes

What up Mitch!!! Great to see you on TS.
Hopefully you are doing okay.

2 Likes

Life isn’t glamorous or easy but I’m doing OK. Great to see you, Kyle! Hope you’re alright yourself!

2 Likes

Thanks your right there is definitely some shame, I did end up using again on Sunday. And then Monday I got super sick with the girls we have all had really high fever, haven’t been able to eat anything. Just trying to push fluids in us. But we’ve all just been couch potatoes and sleeping alot, this is the sickest we have been in a long long time much love

9 Likes