You are missed #3

Oh, this sucks. I hope you gett better very soon. :hugs:

@Steve92 havenā€™t seen you in a few months - hope youā€™re doing ok buddy :innocent:

3 Likes

Welcome back Rose! Weā€™ll have to update that ā€œWhat does your nickname stand forā€ thread! You explained your previous one, but this one not yet! :yum:

2 Likes

Hope youā€™re all feeling better dawg. Get back up on that soba train asap my friend

Hi guys, thanks for asking. I am doing great. Happy and sober.
I am actually having a break from technology. No internet, no social media and no phone for a while.
I am rewiring my brain, being out in nature, doing meditation. Back to basic is doing me real good at the moment. I do read some times interesting post on TS, but thatā€™s it for now :wink:
Wish you all a great sober weekend! :pray: :blue_heart:

18 Likes

@Dolse71 You about recently?

Edit - found you! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

@Scrammbles Hey Justin, hope things are good in your neighborhood!

5 Likes

Itā€™s good, working towards making it even better.
Iā€™ll be back in the next few days with an update.

Thank you for thinking if me though! Hope all is well with you

7 Likes

@CNevarezN havenā€™t seen you in a few weeks - hope youā€™re doing well :innocent:

6 Likes

Think thereā€™s like a week or so 'til @EnglishD is let out the penalty box. Batten down the hatches.

16 Likes

What happened to Derek? I noticed he was banned a few days ago. Any idea why?

2 Likes

Flag accumulation, IIRC.

1 Like

@EarnIt Hi lady! I hope my Midwest friend is doing okay. I havenā€™t been on many TLC meetings lately. Miss seeing you!

5 Likes

He violated the community rules

2 Likes

@Jennajen
I miss you.
:heart:

6 Likes

Stella, I miss you too! I have been a bit awol, but I am actially doing really good! I try to read a bit here and there every day but havenā€™t engaged much. Work is going well, getting a big raise. Cats are healthy. Social life is amazing - feeling loved and cared for. Mentally, I am at a good place. Anxiety comes and goes but I am so in touch with my emotions.

How are you? :heart:

18 Likes

All good here, glad you are well.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am doing well. I am dealing with college kids and a possible dementia diagnosis for my Mom. Itā€™s been hectic.

Thanks for checking in on me!

18 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry, Jene, to hear about your mom. That is tough. Thanks for checking in.

1 Like

Maybe not a hurricane, but a tropical depression at least.

1 Like