You are missed #3

I had my account anonymized as I had grown very distant from here and decided to close this chapter of my life.
But I kept lurking and saw a post with a very political title and decided to make an account to flag it as to avoid huge discussions.
So I think I’m back. Not sure how long I’ll stay. But life has been great, yet also very overwhelming.

7 Likes

Damn, that’s awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

You don’t have to have the activity level that you did when first starting. Honestly, back in 2018 and 2019 I was on here for maybe 4+ hours a day. Now, I check in on week days for 20 minutes or so. This forum is a tool, just like any other recovery program. It doesn’t have to be a huge commitment though, and absolutely should not become an addiction (I feel like I at one point was close to that).

7 Likes

@anon35096624 how are you doing these days? Miss you and your sparkling sunshine tread :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

@TMmarie Tai!!! Hey lady :slight_smile: miss u!!! Where u at girl? Hope ur okay :rose:

1 Like

Hey everyone, been a while. Missed ya. A lot of feelings flooded back when I logged in here.

Still sober. Life is still hard, and that’s okay. Still working on bettering my life and discovering what that looks like.

41 Likes

What a nice surprise, James! Nice to see you~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So good to see you post!

2 Likes

James!!! Welcome back!

2 Likes

Missed you James my fellow Canadian. I’ve been thinking about you :innocent:

1 Like

Welcome back!!!

1 Like

Yes!!! Welcome back x

5 Likes

Welcome back James!
I was Buts, but changed my name and profile picture
Screenshot_20210602-132617
Good to hear from you! Thought we would never hear from you again :pensive:

4 Likes

Welcome home, James. I missed you!! Sending you a big ole hug. :hugs::heart:

1 Like

Great to see you James. You’ve been missed.

1 Like

Certainly have missed you. Good to see you man

1 Like

Good to see you back!

1 Like

I was just asking after you yesterday James. I am happy you are here, sober and bettering your self. :heart: I am often reminded of your calming, caring, thoughtful presence here. Thank you for checking in. :heart:

3 Likes

Nice to see you :purple_heart:

1 Like

@anon74766472 I’ve seen many people call out to @M-be-free49 but without an answer. I hope she is well.
@Girlinterrupted Good to hear from you! Though I’m pained to hear life has been so difficult for you. I’m glad you got your miracle and sleep deprivation is quite literally the worst (okay maybe not literally, but close enough and it seems to make everything else worse). I think about you on occasion when I work out and have hoped you were well.
@anon3131847 Nothing is permanent. I’m glad to know you’re doing well, even if overwhelming. I wish you the best.
@ifs Good to see your icon pop up!

7 Likes