You are missed #3

I’m glad you got your miracle!

Thanks for the update!

6 Likes

I’m so happy to see you, you’re missed here. :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you for the update. This sounds overwhelming. I hope you can get back to a bit more sleep somehow. And share to get it all out. :sunflower:

4 Likes

So happy to see you @Girlinterrupted!! Glad you had that miracle happen and looking forward to hearing all about your shit show when and if you’re ready to share. Keeping you in my thoughts for a brighter future.

5 Likes

I am home, yes. But I’m solely focused on sobriety, marriage and work. I hardly ever hip on TS anymore. I think that’ll change in time though. We’ve just been working really hard lately.

1295 days :grin:

18 Likes

You made the miracle happen.
So glad you did.
:+1:

5 Likes

Really missing @jay.liza today :black_heart::black_heart:

10 Likes

Where did she go :frowning: ?

1 Like

She left the forum earlier this week. Her account has been anonymized. :cry:

3 Likes

Well that is sad :cry:

1 Like

I’m not sure what that means - anonymized. She deleted her profile?
Aww man :disappointed_relieved:

It means instead of having her profile deleted (and thus the forum loses all her contributions, posts and threads), she graciously allowed her account to be anonymized …which leaves all her posts and threads, but changes her profile name to an anonymous one. Her email is removed and she can no longer access that account. It helps continuity for threads and posts.

7 Likes

@anon3131847 , Jan if you’re online at all, how about a check in?

7 Likes

I saw him a couple of days ago in a thread that got deleted.

It said to welcome first time poster by his name.

Hes still around. *waves hello to Crazy Dutchie *

I have not gamed in nearly two years Jan! :muscle:

4 Likes

I don’t believe I’ve seen @rain666? Did he change his name, or was it even 666 at the end? I’m not sure but hope he is well

8 Likes

((( @Girlinterrupted ))) I hate to even think of you hurting that bad… glad that miracle saved you. Glad also that you know you can be open here. The support is here for you. Hopefully never will there be a next time, although some times everything can get real hard, and, thankfully you did fight the good fight. Support is here for you, always. There is a meditation thread that might have some tools or techniques, videos, suggestions, etcetera, in there to help you with sleep. I am so glad you are okay, know that you are cared for and that you were missed.

@anon53116147, he is here, not exactly sure his name

3 Likes

@anon53116147 @Alisa

It’s @Mephistopheles

You can call me Sherlock

7 Likes

I just saw he started a tread about feeling himself a imposter at work, so he’s around!

2 Likes

I miss @BeckerAndree
How are you doing? I liked your posts in the gratitude thread and miss them :hugs::sunflower:

4 Likes

Lol thanks man

1 Like