You are missed #3

Hello Emm :four_leaf_clover: welcome back :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

So happy that you are back no matter the circumstances :innocent:

1 Like

@Girlinterrupted thanks for your update. You are so missed and appreciate. :pray:t4: I hope to things go better

2 Likes

@CATMANCAM

Missing you.

10 Likes

Yeah @CATMANCAM We are thinking of you :purple_heart:

8 Likes

@ShinGodzilla I was reminded of you today.

5 Likes

Ariel, I was wondering how you where doing @aircircle ?

7 Likes

@Callie99 how’s my almost sober day twin? I was thinking of you yesterday :heart:

6 Likes

I’m really good, I always think of you on the 25th of every month. I can’t access your thread at the moment, but yayyyy congrats! :partying_face::tada: Happy 8 months to both of us 👯‍♀ :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Miss you @Seabee :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: hope you are doing well

2 Likes

@jjcarson

Hope you’re good man

7 Likes

@Olivia how are you doing?

8 Likes

Hi! I’m still alive :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Thx for checking up on me. All is well. I hope its the same for you.

8 Likes

@Apollo_666 where ya at where ya at

2 Likes

@kat261
Hey my friend! I haven’t seen ur posts in a while. Hope everything is okay in your world! :tulip::heartpulse:

3 Likes

@LeeHawk. I’ve maybe missed your posts or you’re saying you would be away. Are you OK? Thinking of you!

5 Likes

She’s taking a bit of a break from ts. But she’s doing fantastic :heart:

5 Likes

@Zach2 and @Macy2020 hope you guys are ok! Check in with us if you can and want to!

1 Like

@ShadowFax
Hey Roland! I’m not sure if you’ve been posting or not but I feel like I haven’t seen your posts. Hope ur okay! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey there! Thank you, friend. Doing well! Had a successful mastectomy 5 weeks ago. So grateful to be sober. I will be checking in more.

15 Likes