You are missed #3

Hey @Singtone? Long time! I hope you are well and thriving. :orange_heart:

9 Likes

Hello @M-be-free49. Iā€™m great, thank you. Still keeping on keeping on. 517 days and counting.
Glad/sorry to see you back. Hope all is well with you. Thanks for thinking of me.

9 Likes

Great to hear from you, and well done on those 517 days!

As for me? Iā€™m glad to be back :wink: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

@LeeHawk. So glad your surgery was a success. So much to go through. But, youā€™re doing it sober. That is wonderful. SO glad to hear from you.

3 Likes

Hey @Miranda you around? Or am I just missing your post? I hope youā€™re well.
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

4 Likes

Thank you Eric. Iā€™m hereā€¦ But I havenā€™t really been posting. Iā€™ve been struggling a bit and I drank Friday night so Iā€™m a bit disappointed and just getting back on trackā¤ļø

10 Likes

Sorry you been struggling. Try not to beat yourself up too much. Youā€™ve racked up a few strings of ODAATs. Donā€™t give up on yourself. You know we wonā€™t give up on you.
Big hugs.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Hi just to let you all know if fine ,doing good finally free of the daily obsession of my addition ,ive just been busy ,im working 12 hr shifts so by the time i get in its eat sleep and repeat, obviously i need to work on keeping sober ,still attending aa when i can ,its took me a long time to get to were i am and i have no intention of going back to where i was ,hope you are all doing well :grin:

9 Likes

Hey Maggie thatā€™s super awesome to hear! thanks for letting us know! Wish you all the best!

Hey Josh @DresdenLaPage I was looking forward to seeing you around! Hope youā€™re doing ok pal and find your way back soon as intended!

7 Likes

@Complicatedmama
Patty you have been on my mind. Hope you and the kiddos are well.
:heart:

11 Likes

I am okay Dana, thanks for asking! I havent been posting lately. I had a break from TS. Iam back since a few days, Iam reading allot but not realy posting. How are you doing? hope you are fine aswel? :wink:

10 Likes

@CATMANCAM havent seen you around for a few weeks now. I miss your posts and I hope youā€™re doing well!

13 Likes

Itā€™s so good to hear from u! Iā€™m glad ur okay and doing well :slight_smile: Iā€™m doing good too! Are 113 days today! Feeling proud about that. Iā€™m glad u took time for urself but are still connected to TS. Ur input was and still is so valuable :slight_smile:

1 Like

I second this @CATMANCAM. I also have missed your presence here and I hope you are doing OK. Check in with us if you get a chance.

10 Likes

@Hollz how are you? I havenā€™t seen you in a while - are you ok?

Thinking about you :innocent:

8 Likes

@Daishippai I hope you come back. I had some thoughts. You came back and so many people welcomed you. There is something inside you fighting against it. That people might like you even if they donā€™t know you irl. They know you are a good person as we all are. We do mistakes. We do bad things but we are good. Maybe try to just take nice words. Just take them without turning them down. Try to find a tiny space inside of you were there is possible that you and we all are good the way we are.

5 Likes

113 days wow thatā€™s amazing. You can be real proud, I can remember you where struggling to stay sober for a weekā€¦ and look at you nowā€¦ I am proud to :muscle: :wink: :pray:

2 Likes

@Seabee was enjoying posts on your ā€œwhat Iā€™m listening toā€ thread. Havenā€™t seen you in a bit; hope you are doing OK.

2 Likes

Whereā€™s @Clarity ?
tenor-5
Missing you Sarah and wish you a wonderful summer.
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

13 Likes