You are missed #3

Hey there @Astro Colin, how are you doing?

2 Likes

@OldDogNewTricks I hope you are doing well!!! Coming up on a year??? :hugs:

4 Likes

Hey all,

Iā€™m good, just stepping away from the forum.
Not struggling nor am I in any kind of state. After 4 years, itā€™s just time.

Iā€™m keeping my account active and will likely check in on the odd occasion, but for the most part I wonā€™t be present.

Thank you and take care.

36 Likes

Take care T, you and Chief both :innocent:

3 Likes

Take care of yourself, T. Iā€™ll sure miss pics of Chief. Weā€™ll miss you both. :heart:

Take care mate :slight_smile:

Damn dude. Drop some succulent pics from time to time

4 Likes

@Nastymrskitty - howā€™d that rave go? Did u end up going? How are you doing?

2 Likes

Hey @Miranda are you around?
Havenā€™t seen ya for a bit.
I hope youā€™re well.
Give Lola a scratch
And Charlie a pet for us.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

Iā€™ll miss you bro, take care.

Hullo Mr. Stevie T!
I am absolutely still gettin after it, my friend. It looks like you are too. I Just havenā€™t been on here.
I do sure miss a handful of my old friends here.

I would love to catch up. I am actually camping with the fam right now in the mountains. But I will check back this coming week.

Thank you so much for thinking about me and reaching out. It really reminds me of what Iā€™m missing around here

19 Likes

I have been really sick with covid. Great thing about that is I havenā€™t been craving a drink at all because Iā€™ve been too sick! Iā€™m just starting to have moments of feeling slightly better today and then Iā€™ll be checking in more regularly. Thanks so much for caring :heart: Charlie and Lola are taking good care of me.

12 Likes

Get well soon!

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s a real bummer. Iā€™m glad you sound like youā€™re on the mend. Hope to see you soon.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

And made it yourself! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

So happy to hear that you are living life, and camping with the family is winning!

1 Like

@Its_me_Stella
Hey lady! Am I not reading far enough so that Im not seeing ur posts? I feel like I havenā€™t seen u in awhile. Hope ur okay :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Does anyone know any good anti depressants?? Iā€™ve been on Zoloft, and two others, and those donā€™t work. Also, any for anxiety?

Happy to hear youā€™re doing well, Gabe. Howā€™s the scar healing?

2 Likes

Ask a medic, not a recovering addict :wink:

1 Like