You are missed #3

@CATMANCAM good to hear from you again!!! I hope surgery goes well and you’re back to feeling better!!! Love you bro!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

@Truckinmonster21 hey :slight_smile: haven’t read ur posts in quite some time. Hope ur alright. Pop on TS when u can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@TMAC you’re missing… hoping all is well with you and yours.

13 Likes

@Chikai how are things?

Also @Swam haven’t seen you in ages. How are things with you?

I’m missing the Life of me thread by @Runningfree! Jen, where is it gone?

4 Likes

I decided to have it unlisted. I think I just send you the link and you bookmark right?

4 Likes

Thank you for checking in on me - that’s very lovely. I’m alright cheers, I’m on 10 months and I’m very grateful. I hope you are keeping well.

10 Likes

10 months, that’s amazing :clap:! I’m glad you’re doing well, keep on ODAAT :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Pica
I went to another new meeting, but here in Flagstaff. You were with me in spirit in the parking lot :pray:t2::blush:
I hope you’re well and sobering on.
And of course I miss Pica and Mobey.
:pray:t2::evergreen_tree::heart:

8 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that!! I miss you and everyone on here. I still lurk daiky but I need to get back to posting :grin:

Im doing really good. I just picked up 6 months on Monday!! I can’t believe how fast time has gone and how much better life is

Thanks for the mention @Dazercat it means alot!

14 Likes

6 months :scream: And you didn’t stop by for a celebration?? How rude :joy::joy::joy:
Congratulations on your 6 months Pica.
I’m truly happy for you. You just keep doing what you’re doing. Seems to be working.

But I do miss the Pica and Mobey shenanigans.
Keep well.
:pray::evergreen_tree::green_heart:

5 Likes

Good to hear from you, I was just thinking of you yesterday, cause I hadn’t seen you post lately. Congrats on 6 months! :clap:t2:

1 Like

Hi! Doing pretty awesome! 3 years and 8 months sober and life keeps getting better and better! Tonight after work another sober fellow came over and we went for a ride in the wooden boat that I built with my own hands over the last 18 months, and then for a ride to get ice cream in the ‘97 BMW convertible that I bought last September. Sometimes it seems almost unbelievable the gifts that sobriety continues to bring. Life is good. Thank you for thinking of me. How are you?!

28 Likes

Yea! It was a slog but I learned so much in the process. I still need to finish the sailing components, but can motor in the meantime.

37 Likes

@Cherry_Kisses hey girl! U around? I don’t think I’ve seen u post (unless I missed it). Hope ur OK

2 Likes

Good to hear from you!!
I can picture you driving that BMW with the wind in your hair! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You know how find the good sober gifts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m fine too! 3 years and 8 months sober as well.
My sober date is 18 september 2018, yours will be near mine I guess.

2 Likes

@Lorelai yo. Did you make it to your 1k days? We haven’t heard from you in few. Hope all is well.

Peace.

6 Likes

@tmac Visiting the botanical garden of Amsterdam’s second university made me think of you. Been thinking of you anyway. Hope you’re good friend. You are missed.

22 Likes

First off, so wonderful to see you! Second…I need your skills! During the beginning stages of the pandemic, when there was absolutely nothing to do…I pulled out my blue prints of the boat I designed. Long story short. Once upon a time I worked third shift and was bored on my days off…so I pulled out my old Naval engineering books and designed a 20 foot boat…

5 Likes

That is gorgeous!

1 Like