You are missed #3

I was just thinking of her this morning too. :heart:

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for that. I am spending a lot of time in some other sobriety communities. I am still bebopping around here but not so much, for now.

Enjoy the holidays!

18 Likes

Totally get that Jenè:heart::green_heart::blush:
You too! :christmas_tree:

1 Like

@BondJaneBond

8 Likes

@Just4Today

3 Likes

@Clay91

That’s all for today

1 Like

@Noshame Matt, I haven’t seen you post in a couple days. Keep focused on the mission mister. Keep in touch. Do not give in to the temptations.

5 Likes

@Mephistopheles hope all is well I feel I haven’t seen your post in a while… Edit nvm I just see you have posted lol, just didn’t see it

1 Like

@Solanaceae how are you, Jen?

6 Likes

@Natnat1 Hope you and Teddy are well.
@Lilemm Haven’t seen you in awhile.
Missing my girls that gave me so much support when I first joined the forum. Always here for you both. :heart:

12 Likes

@Ray_M_C_Laren , how was your Christmas?

10 Likes

@Lilemm

Emma thinking of you.
:orange_heart::pray::seedling:

7 Likes

Had a good time thanks quite just me and sheila and the boys, of next month to Peterhead up north to see the northern lights we are both retired now so lots of plans for travelling on the agenda as soon as its safe ,big 70 coming up in Jan 23

14 Likes

Very exciting!! I hope the northern lights light it up for you!!! Enjoy!! And happy yule!!

4 Likes

@Frank68 Hey Frank, how’s it going?

7 Likes

Still here. Been busy moving my business to a bigger location.

15 Likes

It’s good to hear from you. :blush:

2 Likes

Hey Sam… just wanted to check in and see how it’s going. Hope you’re good. :slightly_smiling_face::purple_heart: @Sambone

2 Likes

Hey man!! Glad to see your doing well. Yeah I been busy as of late, kids work, trying to get my projects off the ground, or get into one that’s motivated to succeed.

Guitar of course my friend don’t go a day without it, I been working with a good therapist as of late and he even told me spend and hour a day with it, even if you only spend 10 minutes on what you would call work exercises metronome practice stuff like that, spend 50 minutes enjoying yourself, remember why you started playing get that passion back, don’t worry about being the fastest, and a virtuoso and you’ll be happier and progress more. He was right

8 Likes

Hey ! Been a little absent but been busy with a lot of good music happenings and gigs spending today with brunch at my local spot then my band is playing NYD at a Ski Resort up in Maine ! Hope everyone is doing well !

4 Likes