You are missed #3

@Swim_Track_18 Tyler! It’s been a while. Hope you are well my friend!

6 Likes

Hey @HoofHearted thanks for tagging me. To be honest, I feel out of my routine of actively trying to break my addiction. I’m kind of a bit low right now, and not sure what to do to break the rut. I know I’ve got to make changes because I can’t do what I’m doing now and ever get somewhere different. But I definitely needed to be tagged and reminded that I should get back to trying harder again. Thank you for reaching out to me! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hey, it’s so good to hear back from you.

You mentioned wanting to try something different. I want you to check this out. It’s based on Allen Carr’s EasyWay method. And it’s helped me and others tremendously.

4 Likes

Getting into any routine is tough because you have to go against the path of least resistance. It’s mentally, physically and emotionally taxing at times (most times). You sound aware that changes need to be made, that’s an important step, next is action! :blush:

4 Likes

@Jonachav123 dude haven’t seen you in a while hope all is well man

6 Likes

@Chriss2_2 where tf u atttttt?¿ Love you!

3 Likes

@Mtrav0040 stalking you :hocho: and hoping you & the family are well this holiday season :hugs:

14 Likes

And @GVLNative , hope you’re well too :christmas_tree:

13 Likes

@zzz How are you doing? Haven’t seen you in awhile.

6 Likes

I haven’t seen any activity on Strava from him in a few months

6 Likes

@slim.shieldsy I hope you are well!

8 Likes

@Salty

I am doing well at 581.60 days into my sobriety.

Thanks for checking in!!!
I’ve been thinking of “all y’all” (a Southern US term) in recent days!!!

I thought the hard part was quitting alcohol, but the harder part is picking up the mental pieces after waking up from a 30-year sleep (from alcohol). It is harder than I ever thought it would be. It is reframing the outlook for the rest of my days on this planet.

I quit all social media including Strava (as mentioned by @Englishd). I am still riding my bike and fixing up my house after 30 years of non-maintenance. This is one of the big mental stressors (shoulda coulda woulda).

I am eternally grateful to all of you for helping me along in this journey.
I am hopeful for the future!!

Happy Holidays to everyone on TS!!! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

43 Likes

@EarnIt

I miss seeing your creations in the foodie thread. Every time I see cheese and charcuterie I think of you :slight_smile:
I hope you are having a good holiday season :green_heart::heart:

21 Likes

Glad to see you are doing well! Happy holidays to you too!

2 Likes

Thanks for checking on me @Salty!!

I’m still lurking here and there. Y’all still have memes of :fire: afterall!

I’m not doing wonderfully by day count. But life is more than a day count and I am living a better life due more in part to my codependency work and marriage counseling with less focus on my sex addict stuff. Giving myself some space to be imperfect has been the biggest lesson in this whole recovery thing for me. But I’m sure more will be revealed when I’m due to be humbled.

Love to each of ya!

27 Likes

Really glad to see the both of you @GVLNative Kyle and @Mtrav0040 Mitch! You’re both an integral part of my own recovery and I love to hear from you, wherever exactly you are on your own roads. We’re all moving forward from what I read here which is all we all can do. Keep going all y’all!

11 Likes

@Penguin missing you. I might have missed you but hope you’re hanging in there. It can be a hard time right now.

5 Likes

Glad to see u too! Keep on getting better, little by little, as we all do.

3 Likes

I’m glad you stopped by to say, “Hi.”
You are missed and I hope to see you back sometime.

3 Likes

Hi Mitch!! Glad to see you. Happy holidays for you and your family.

3 Likes