You are missed #3

Miss you @Clarity!
Hope the sale of your home and move across country went smoothly. Your due date must be coming up very soon. Excited to hear from you and baby. :heart::hugs:

9 Likes

@MelSews I miss your check ins and your bike posts. I hope you’re doing well!

2 Likes

Hello @Lionfish :wave: I hope you’re doing well :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

Hi Des,

I was thinking about you too! Good luck :heart:

3 Likes

@maxwell Maxine :slight_smile: miss u lady!

6 Likes

I was just wondering myself what happened to @maxwell. I hope she’s okay. :frowning:

5 Likes

Me too :pray: hoping she at least pops on to say something

3 Likes

Me too have really been thinking alot about her @maxwell too. Very missed. :hugs::heartpulse:

3 Likes

@Ahn-Uv I hope she’s doing well. She’s a wise one :innocent:

3 Likes

Hello @Andy68 haven’t seen you checking in for a while. Hope you’re ok!

3 Likes

Thinking of @Kaeo! Hope you’re good!

Haven’t seen @AuraXP for a while, hope your good too.

Also, where’d my buddy @Lashline go?

Hope you’re all doing well!

7 Likes

@Cat4 havent seen you in a couple weeks, hope you’re doing ok :innocent:

Hi! Yep! Doing great thanks. Enjoying the rest of my vacation before going back to work. But thanks for asking. I am 20 days sober today:)

5 Likes

Congratulations Cat, that’s wonderful - happy to hear it :innocent:

1 Like

How have you been @Marly?

1 Like

@Mindymoo how are ? Havent seen you for ages.

Aww thanks @Lisa07 @Fargesia @Dazercat for thinking of me! And @everyone !!

I did make it to the promise land! 3 full days of driving, 2000 miles, with two dogs a frog and a 4 year old! Oh man, and now I am here and supposed to be having a baby any day now… I am due in 2 weeks and I am so unprepared! My mental state is all over the place. Stressed and a little depressed because I didn’t get it all done in time and I am staying with my daughter for now in my old bedroom at my moms house but I know Rome wasn’t built in a day.
The last two weeks of pregnancy are miserable btw! I forgot how much this sucks lol but hey, at least I am sober. If I have done nothing else at least I did this whole pregnancy sober so I should give myself a little credit.
I might have to start checking in again after baby is born because that will be the real test. But other than that, life is good and I really miss this place dearly. I think this place was really good for me and I miss everyone so much. I was honestly doing the best I ever had when I was checking in here. Must be something to it. I will update you guys soon! Hopefully with some good news. :heart::heart:

21 Likes

Great to hear from you! Wow, only 2 more weeks? Could be sooner! I remember all those emotions at the end (excitement & fear come to mind).
Glad you made it safely and I can imagine the stress you’re under. Give yourself a lot of credit. You’ve achieved a ton all while remaining sober.
The real test is coming and we’ll be here for you. Sending lots of good vibes your way. :heart:

1 Like

2 weeks till newborn baby time, how exciting! There is nothing better than a newborn baby. I’m so glad to hear you made your journey and you’re doing well. Enjoy that baby!

2 Likes

Good to hear from you!! Sending strength and hugs and lots of rest. :heart:

2 Likes