You are missed #3

@SassyBoomer hey lady havent seen you around the threads. I hope you are still rockin your sobriety and dealing with your health drama

5 Likes

I keep relapsing too. You aren’t alone. The problem is, it is just manageable enough, but I still feel like crap. I’m starting day 1 here again. I’m going to check in daily motions and night…before i have my first drink!

5 Likes

@Lilemm
Emma, how are you? Keep checking in, and stay in contact even if you are having tough days, we are stronger together. :heart:

11 Likes

yeah @Kaeo I have some new tats to share!!!

7 Likes

I’ll catch up with you on the AA thread.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say, I see you and am glad you are back and working on healing. :heart::butterfly::heart:

2 Likes

Hey @AuraXP havent seen you around the threads for a bit. I hope you are happy and healthy.

3 Likes

Im okay! Just dealing with a sickness and some personal issues! Thank you so much for thinking of me!

8 Likes

Hey Laura, I hope you are somehow coming along @Lorelai :pray: don’t let the grief eat you up, please. Let it out.

7 Likes

I read you planned on stepping away, so all respect for that. I still miss you and wanted you to know that!

2 Likes

@maxwell Hi Maxine! Just checking in on ya :slight_smile: haven’t seen u post recently so wanted to make sure u were okay

6 Likes

@Lotusflower I was thinking about you today, Des. Hope you’re doing well.

7 Likes

Hi Rosa

Thank you for thinking of me and checking in. I’m doing ok. Got to 226 days and relapsed. Been off and on since then trying to gather more than a week clean.

I hope you are well. I’ve missed this community. Ready to stop the cycle and take my recovery one day at a time.

:pray:t4::heart_decoration:

14 Likes

So glad to hear from you! You know that this community is here to support you and you can come back when you are struggling so you’re not alone in the fight. I have done the same in the past, relapsed and then haven’t shown my face here until I could string together some days. But I regret doing that. Hope you’ll consider checking in daily or on tough days when you need a helping hand to get you over the hump. You’re worth it, lady! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Thank you Rosa​:pray:t4::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@I.cant.We.can Come back soon Brian. Missing you friend.

23 Likes

@GVLNative is been a while, how you doing?

@Truckinmonster21 I hope you find your way back my friend

11 Likes

@hopeandfaith

My sober buddy! How ya been!

1 Like

@I.cant.We.can Missing you. Hoping that you are okay.
Also hoping that you are sober and happy and not the opposite.
I know where your heart and brain want to be, sobriety wise, regardless if you’re at this site or not.
I hope if you’re not there (sober) that you will be.
You know the light is on for you here.
Hugs.

10 Likes

How are you doing Sarah @Clarity ?

10 Likes