You are missed #3

New hobby has been traveling.

41 Likes

Beautiful!!

2 Likes

And who is this?

Reopening The Real Derek of Syracuse?

4 Likes

No re-opening lol. Weā€™ve been together a couple of months now. Lots of shared interests and values.

10 Likes

Lovely couple!

2 Likes

How sre you doing @Lovelyoutlook ? You may be around and iv just missed your posts just seeing how you are :+1:

@Mtrav0040 hope you had a good summer and you & the family are well! Your insight & humour is missed

9 Likes

I quit smoking. Almost 24 days since I had my last cigarette. Its messed up my how I interact with the internet. Its been hard for me to sit still and not want to light up. Iā€™ve been checking in, but not spending much time online lately.

Everything is going really good. Iā€™ve been fishing. Iā€™ve had some good opportunities happen. Iā€™ve been working a lot.

Iā€™m stoked to kick those nasty cigarettesā€¦That has been the hardest for me. It was way easier to quit smoking crackā€¦

40 Likes

Good for you!! And yes, the associations we had with smoking can be rough to rewire, but we can. Sugar free spearmint Life Savers kept my mouth busy, which was helpful for me. Enjoy your fishing!!

4 Likes

Hi,

I havenā€™t been able to be as active.
Work has gotten busy and kids are back in school.
I have been doing good.
I would say lots of looking inward.
Happy to be working towards a better me inside and out.

Thank you for reaching out. Much appreciated.

8 Likes

I switched to black coffee when I quit. And @SassyRocks observation on mints goes for me, too.

3 Likes

Im glad to here your doing well :hugs:

1 Like

Dang. Why is your life so normal now?!

4 Likes

Hey Salty! Thanks for the love!

Iā€™m alive. Doing a lot of EMDR work with my therapist lately and still in couples counseling which seems to be paying dividends. I still check out the memes around here from week to week and cheer you all on from the cheap seats.

Iā€™ve been writing a lot and playing with my 7 year old. Heā€™s a geek for blacksmithing and I am curently trying to cobble a forge together. I have an anvil and some shop space in our new garage. So, itā€™s a start! Iā€™ll post a picture when we make our first blade.

24 Likes

Years of not drinking and drugging probably

7 Likes

Hi Mitch!! So great to see you and hear you are well.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! So glad your life is improving. Smithing is a great hobby! Let me know when you start folding Damascus steel!

2 Likes

Hey @Bluekoolaid , havenā€™t seen you around for a while. How are the animals?

6 Likes

@nikki666 how are you doing friend?

3 Likes

20 days! How have you been?!?!?!

5 Likes