for keeping in touch!
Much love and more to come.

20 Likes

Awwww!!! Itā€™s good to see you!! Welcome back! :blush:

3 Likes

@CNevarezN
Howā€™s it going with you?

6 Likes

Good, good. In and out sometimes but, good in general. Thanks for asking!
You?

3 Likes

Itā€™s going good. The state of Connecticut activated its National Guard at the end of December and Iā€™ve been providing security at Covid siteā€™s, moving supplies to the the townā€™s through out the State and helping my wife out at the dining facility where they train the medics. Hope all is well with you ^.^

15 Likes

Iā€™m ok here in FL, Iā€™m glad youā€™re both doing good. I figured you were busy with helping out somewhere! Take care, :hugs:

6 Likes

Doing good my friend. :blush: hope all is well with you.

9 Likes

Yay! So good to see you!

1 Like

@Lionfish havenā€™t seen you around in quite a while, you okay?

16 Likes

Still calling out to @Maria and @MrsOdh
I hope youā€™re ok, ladies :heart:

9 Likes

@CATMANCAM how are you doing? You havenā€™t checked in in some days.

10 Likes

Where the hell is @beachmouse
Jules

10 Likes

@RecoveringJP

2 Likes

114 grateful days, doing ok and taking it one day at a time. The pink cloud descended, I often get into my head sometimes. Striving to stay close to my Programme and to deal with life on lifeā€™s terms.

4 Likes

@Meggers made a brief appearance. Hopefully it wasnā€™t a one time thing

12 Likes

@Singtone I miss seeing your posts in the gratitude thread. I hope you are finally un-jet lagged!

10 Likes

Iā€™m still reading everyday, mostly catching up in the selfies thread in the morning before work. Gotta keep my connection to my favorite recovery community everyday, even if Iā€™m just lurking in the background. Itā€™s still part of my recovery plan.

28 Likes

Come vote on my story thread! We miss you!

1 Like

@CATMANCAM You havenā€™t checked in for a whileā€¦ I miss your daily update :flushed:
I hope you are ok :pray: :blue_heart:

15 Likes

I was just thinking about Cam and posting for missing that sweet soul. :purple_heart:

7 Likes